Found 21st Aug 2008
just now the fs/t section is going i little crazy with psp's , i want one for myself but dont know if i should buy one now or wait for this.

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
10 Comments

Original Poster

http://uk.playstation.com/media/117343/161/PSP3000_sc001.jpg

tht does look good but its not tht much different imo

Original Poster

Cluffy321;2791688

tht does look good but its not tht much different imo

i think the only differences visually is the built in mic....and course the better screen i thought the psp screen was already pretty decent.

it has messenger and stuff aswell

Original Poster

Cluffy321;2791710

it has messenger and stuff aswell

well most do now that have updated firmware. i have a psp200 new, ready as an xmas gift for my son and it has the 'go messenger' installed

perhaps its gonna be pandora-proof as well. I guess that the new "crisper screen" and mic could eventually be modded into the psp-2000.
edit: i also think that this release is far too quick. I mean, this should have been the psp2000. The life between 2000 and 3000 is about 1 year.

If it had a second nub It I would get it.

yeah, the restriction of the second nub created the curse of psps
edit: they also need to sort out the speakers - bet they would in psp4000

My only annoyance with the PSP screen is the ghosting, quite happy with the brightness and colour as it is.

John
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7769363
    2. Without giving away your age, name three things that remind you of when you…3770
    3. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19247611
    4. Xbox One - Buying from Other Regions *WITH* A VPN (Virtual Private Network)71566

See more discussions