Groups

psps and blooming kids

my three year olds just dropped his psp from a great height! it now wont switch on! kids! anyone any ideas of whether its fixable? cheers jo

19 Comments

Anything is fixable, whether it's worth fixing is another matter.

Original Poster

thesaint;6154329

thats very true, but not particularly helpful!

Banned

3 and has a psp :w00t::w00t:

Original Poster

i know! he has big brothers who do and cant be outdone! it was second hand and hes actually really good with it normally! just tripped and dropped it!

sassie;6154336

3 and has a psp :w00t::w00t:

That's what i was thinking, but didn't like to say.

By the look of the avi, it looks like the kid has a laptop aswell...

thesaint;6154329

joharni;6154335

he is very unhelpful & universally unpopular

try googling psp repair to see if that helps,my be better to pick up a cheap battered second hand one for the kiddie to use

people do buy broken ones on here as well

Original Poster

sancho1983;6154417

That's what i was thinking, but didn't like to say.

well whilst ur all being judgemental he has a ds lite too... but could still do with some advice on fixing the psp

Original Poster

borolad94;6154428

By the look of the avi, it looks like the kid has a laptop aswell...

lol no thats mine!

Original Poster

boothy;6154432

he is very unhelpful & universally unpopulartry googling psp repair to … he is very unhelpful & universally unpopulartry googling psp repair to see if that helps,my be better to pick up a cheap battered second hand one for the kiddie to use

yes i thought that, just didnt know if it was one of those common easy to fix things:)

joharni;6154335

to be of help, anyone would need to know what is wrong. It's like saying "My car won't start".

boothy;6154432

i'm trolling

Original Poster

well he dropped it and now it wont switch on, the power light wont come on and it wont charge.. im not sure what else to say

thesaint;6154479

to be of help, anyone would need to know what is wrong. It's like saying … to be of help, anyone would need to know what is wrong. It's like saying "My car won't start".

reported for trolling

joharni;6154495

well he dropped it and now it wont switch on, the power light wont come … well he dropped it and now it wont switch on, the power light wont come on and it wont charge.. im not sure what else to say

If you plug the charger in, does it power up?

boothy;6154498

i'm telling my mum on you

Original Poster

well im not sure what happened but went to find the charger and my sons sitting playing on it when i came down! he must be a whizz at fixing! thanks for the help guys!:)

joharni;6154882

well im not sure what happened but went to find the charger and my sons … well im not sure what happened but went to find the charger and my sons sitting playing on it when i came down! he must be a whizz at fixing! thanks for the help guys!:)

Mums!

Can he come and fix my PS3?

A psychiatrist

Banned

joharni;6154335

thats par for the course from that bloke

Original Poster

i will send him round! packet of smokey bacon walkers and hes all yours!:roll:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. SNES Classic launches 29th September 2017 - Check for stock and pre-order i…4691420
      2. It is a Yorkshire pudding wrap.1530
      3. One for the mathmaticians2745
      4. word association Game74044577

See more discussions