Groups

Pssed OFF with Fleabay.

Bid and won on a telescope last night. Got it for a good price with local collection. Sent the seller an email to arrange collection. Got a reply back saying sorry I have sold it elsewhere.
    Don't belive him. I am sure he just wasnt happy it didn't go for as much as he wanted. (knob).

Is there anytrhing I can do?.

Fleabay just sends you round and round their system when you try to report these things.
    Been a member for quite a few years now but think I will tell them to shove their website from now on.

22 Comments

Did he state in the auction that it was up for sale elsewhere?

Banned

You should complain to Ebay, they take this matter very seriously and will definitely do f*** all about it!

Original Poster

MinstrelMan;2350629

Did he state in the auction that it was up for sale elsewhere?

He did say it was for sale elsewhere but should have emailed me or cancelled the auction before the end. I would have understood this.
    Instead he let the auction run to see how much he would get for it and because he didn't get too much decided not to sell to me.

I have checked Fleabay rules and they say that listing the item is a contract to sell that item to the highest bidder.
    Though I am sure they will do nothing to back me up. The buyer.

Banned

wee_paul;2350671

He did say it was for sale elsewhere but should have emailed me or … He did say it was for sale elsewhere but should have emailed me or cancelled the auction before the end. I would have understood this.Instead he let the auction run to see how much he would get for it and because he didn't get too much decided not to sell to me. I have checked Fleabay rules and they say that listing the item is a contract to sell that item to the highest bidder.Though I am sure they will do nothing to back me up. The buyer.

Your right, they will do nothing about it as they are incompetent money grabbing morons....FACT!

I had an item sell, buyer decided didnt want it, they did nothing about it, they never even gave me fees back....

They are the most useless f***s on the planet

ODB_69;2350682

Your right, they will do nothing about it as they are incompetent money … Your right, they will do nothing about it as they are incompetent money grabbing morons....FACT!I had an item sell, buyer decided didnt want it, they did nothing about it, they never even gave me fees back....They are the most useless f***s on the planet

Not one of ebay's fan club then honey! :whistling:
    What's happened to your avatar now??

Original Poster

I fell better knowing I am not the only one they have F****d about.
    Would be nice to get everyone to stop buying form them.
    They would soon notice when their profits drop.
    Are there any decent auction sites out there?.
    I know things get sold on here but not in great quantities.

Google should create their own auction site or something seen as they have a finger in everything else!! fleabay needs someone to give them a nice run for their money so they realise they can't do the majority of the stuff they do.

we all chip in a fiver or tenner and create our own auction site!

Neg him

ODB_69;2350682

Your right, they will do nothing about it as they are incompetent money … Your right, they will do nothing about it as they are incompetent money grabbing morons....FACT!I had an item sell, buyer decided didnt want it, they did nothing about it, they never even gave me fees back....They are the most useless f***s on the planet

lol odb last night u were using FACT in a totally different way looool :-D

Banned

acecatcher3;2350751

lol odb last night u were using FACT in a totally different way looool :-D

Loooooooooooool

yup lol...was a funny night on MSN my friend.....

Ace...ur a Tool!

FACT!

Neg him bad, he won't be able to neg you back.

I've had some huge issues with the flea *******s in the past, both buying and selling, they are useless

Original Poster

snowtiger;2350741

http://pages.ebay.co.uk/help/policies/seller-non-performance.htmlinfo here

Thanks for the info snowtiger.

After reading, it still just seems that the seller gets a smack on the wrist.

Cheer me up with some jokes or pics.

What do you call an old woman with no legs ?

Banned

toconn;2350837

What do you call an old woman with no legs ?

F*****??

Fanny Walker !!

what do u call a troll?

t0mm and roboto

I'm still up for HUKD auction site or defo google!

acecatcher3;2350894

what do u call a troll?t0mm and roboto

http://i269.photobucket.com/albums/jj41/TATTYPIE/b519651a.jpg

[FONT="Fixedsys"][COLOR="Red"]OP- NEG him REAAAL bad, Ebay prob won't do that much TBH>

Banned

LOOOOL Sheriff Waffles....u crack me up!

Sheriff Waffles;2350979

[FONT="Fixedsys"][COLOR="Red"]OP- NEG him REAAAL bad, Ebay prob won't do … [FONT="Fixedsys"][COLOR="Red"]OP- NEG him REAAAL bad, Ebay prob won't do that much TBH>

omg lol have some rep
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …198539
      2. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846298
      3. Your dream gaming set up?1846
      4. miikeyblue and shabbird's (but mostly shabbird's) Tuesday night pub quiz!523422

See more discussions