Groups

PSVita online gaming help!!

I'm trying to play online games with the vita (example: wipeout), I have a PSN account and a 3 month pass. When I go into the settings it says I am connected to the WIFI and signed in to the PSN, but when I try to play online game I get this message:

"Access to online features and services requires a PlayStationNetwork account and a Network Pass voucher."

Can someone please tell me what I am doing wrong, it's really frustrating me and I don't want to launch the Vita across the living room in a rage.

Thanks.

6 Comments

I know Wipeout had an online pass, what other games are you trying?

Original Poster

Does that mean I need to pay for an online pass for Wipeout aswell? If so that's a bit carp!

mjscrat1

Does that mean I need to pay for an online pass for Wipeout aswell? If so … Does that mean I need to pay for an online pass for Wipeout aswell? If so that's a bit carp!

Maybe, what other games have you got?

Original Poster

I have only just started using the Vita so haven't bought much yet only got Wipeout, Minecraft, Final Horizon and Tearaway. Any recommendations?

Just to update my partner has just sorted it, had to download the game again....must have been corrupt or something.

Thanks for replying though.

mjscrat1

I have only just started using the Vita so haven't bought much yet only … I have only just started using the Vita so haven't bought much yet only got Wipeout, Minecraft, Final Horizon and Tearaway. Any recommendations? Just to update my partner has just sorted it, had to download the game again....must have been corrupt or something. Thanks for replying though.

Good stuff, I forgot to ask if it was downloaded or the cart. Haven't used mine for ages so can't really recommend much!

Original Poster

NP thanks
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Xbox one region locked codes?22
      2. I want some backless loafers for men22
      3. Phone "Upgrade"36
      4. Best way to use Tesco club card vouchers?77

See more discussions