psVR controller help?

Found 16th Mar
Okay so I'm using a psVR don't have the move controllers or the original sixais controller. It broke, I'm using the nancon controller but most games I'm trying won't work unless I have the normal one.

Is there any games that will work or should I try and get a normal controller
Community Updates
  1. Ask
  2. Gaming
Groups
  1. Ask
  2. Gaming
3 Comments
The normal ps4 controller has the light bar on it. This is what the ps vr and ps camera use to track motion controls.

I'm assuming you need that controller or things won't work.
Original Poster
kos1c16th Mar

The normal ps4 controller has the light bar on it. This is what the ps vr …The normal ps4 controller has the light bar on it. This is what the ps vr and ps camera use to track motion controls. I'm assuming you need that controller or things won't work.

Yeah managed to get Skyrim vr on but that's all. Cheers
oliverkennedy1025 m ago

Yeah managed to get Skyrim vr on but that's all. Cheers

That seems to be down to the way that game has been designed. It doesn't use the controllers light bar for any function. So it doesn't require an official ps4 controller.
My advice would be to grab yourself a ps4 controller or a set of the move remotes.

blog.us.playstation.com/201…re/

"DualShock 4: The DualShock will work just like it does in the original PS4 version with one exception — camera movement isn’t allowed with the right stick, instead it’s done via the VR headset and the right stick controls turning."
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants