Groups

PSVR Move Controller

I've bought my son a psvr headset for christmas. I've been a bit slow though, and am struggling to source move controllers for a reasonable price. There are a few places where I can buy new PS3 move controllers for the right money, but am worried that they won't work as well, or the battery life may be rubbish due to having being sat in storage for a while. Has anyone gone down this road, who can offer any advice
    Any help is much appreciated.

10 Comments

Stock is expected in Q1 2017 for the new twin pack according to the retailers I've asked. Amazon promised me delivery before Christmas when I ordered (early November), but are now going back on what they said.

Apparently they are exactly the same as the PS3 controllers (they haven't even changed the start/select buttons).

But obviously when buying a used product, battery life is an unknown depending on how it has been treated.

I'm in the same situation and loathe to spend £40 for one used controller, especially when they were £10 or so a few months ago. Not sure what I'm gonna do at this point.

Istanbul_Kop

Stock is expected in Q1 2017 for the new twin pack according to the … Stock is expected in Q1 2017 for the new twin pack according to the retailers I've asked. Amazon promised me delivery before Christmas when I ordered (early November), but are now going back on what they said.Apparently they are exactly the same as the PS3 controllers (they haven't even changed the start/select buttons).But obviously when buying a used product, battery life is an unknown depending on how it has been treated.I'm in the same situation and loathe to spend £40 for one used controller, especially when they were £10 or so a few months ago. Not sure what I'm gonna do at this point.

I still have orders from late October for the Move controller with Amazon and I've been told it will be after Christmas.

I have a pair of these in as brand new and clean condition which I could sell to you. Private message me if you wish to discuss

treadstone

I have a pair of these in as brand new and clean condition which I could … I have a pair of these in as brand new and clean condition which I could sell to you. Private message me if you wish to discuss

That's very kind, if the OP doesn't want them may I have second dibs please.

I have a pair of these kicking about upstairs from my ps3 if you need some. I will give them a charge up after I dig them out later. They had the little wrist straps on them last time I saw them. Not sure how sales are done on this site as I have never sold on here before

Original Poster

Istanbul_Kop

Stock is expected in Q1 2017 for the new twin pack according to the … Stock is expected in Q1 2017 for the new twin pack according to the retailers I've asked. Amazon promised me delivery before Christmas when I ordered (early November), but are now going back on what they said.Apparently they are exactly the same as the PS3 controllers (they haven't even changed the start/select buttons).But obviously when buying a used product, battery life is an unknown depending on how it has been treated.I'm in the same situation and loathe to spend £40 for one used controller, especially when they were £10 or so a few months ago. Not sure what I'm gonna do at this point.

There is an ebay videogames seller selling new ps3 ones at £88 for a pair. I'm sort of thinking these may be my best bet before Christmas, or pay £150 plus. As it is a business seller, I'm thinking that I'd be entitled to a refund if I tried them and battery life was really poor, as I could mark them as faulty.

Original Poster

Thanks to the guys offering used ones, but as its for the lads xmas present I'd prefer new.
    Cheers

I would think even used controllers will have plenty of life in them.....this considering that no one really used them much, I bought two used off eBay for £60, which is annoying seeing as I sold mine a while ago for £10

Original Poster

iduno87

I would think even used controllers will have plenty of life in … I would think even used controllers will have plenty of life in them.....this considering that no one really used them much, I bought two used off eBay for £60, which is annoying seeing as I sold mine a while ago for £10

So was the battery life good on the ones you purchased
    Cheers

RuudBullit

There is an ebay videogames seller selling new ps3 ones at £88 for a … There is an ebay videogames seller selling new ps3 ones at £88 for a pair. I'm sort of thinking these may be my best bet before Christmas, or pay £150 plus. As it is a business seller, I'm thinking that I'd be entitled to a refund if I tried them and battery life was really poor, as I could mark them as faulty.

Think you might be better at £40 each from CEX. Can easy return and they have a 2 year warranty. I might just bite the bullet and do it.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Phone "Upgrade"36
      2. Best way to use Tesco club card vouchers?77
      3. I want some backless loafers for men11
      4. I am looking Ryman online discount code33

See more discussions