Groups

psychopath test

A woman, while at the funeral of her own mother, met a guy whom she did not know.

She thought this guy was amazing.

She believed him to be her dream guy so much, that she fell in love with him right there,
    but never asked for his number and could not find him.

A few days later she killed her sister.

Question: What is her motive for killing her sister?

8 Comments

Hang on I know the answer to this http://www.unixboard.de/vb3/images/smilies/sm-nachdenk.gif

She was hoping the guy would turn up at her sisters funeral too.

And yup - I'm a psycho :giggle:

Original Poster

:giggle:

he was the grave digger/vicor?

Hang on still thinkinghttp://www.day.az/forum/style_emoticons/default/thinking.gif

babydoo22

A woman, while at the funeral of her own mother, met a guy whom she did … A woman, while at the funeral of her own mother, met a guy whom she did not know. She thought this guy was amazing. She believed him to be her dream guy so much, that she fell in love with him right there, but never asked for his number and could not find him. A few days later she killed her sister.Question: What is her motive for killing her sister?

Aw' hell I give up, kill em' all:?

www.snopes.com

If you answered this correctly, you think like a psychopath. This was a … If you answered this correctly, you think like a psychopath. This was a test by a famous American psychologist used to test if one has the same mentality as a killer. Many arrested serial killers took part in this test and answered it correctly. If you didn't answer correctly - good for you. If your friends hit the jackpot, may I suggest that you keep your distance. (If you got the answer correct, please let me know so I can take you off my distribution list...)

Keep your distance from a friend that is a serial killer, won't this upset him/her and then maybe make you the next victim :?

babydoo22

A woman, while at the funeral of her own mother, met a guy whom she did … A woman, while at the funeral of her own mother, met a guy whom she did not know. She thought this guy was amazing. She believed him to be her dream guy so much, that she fell in love with him right there, but never asked for his number and could not find him. A few days later she killed her sister.Question: What is her motive for killing her sister?

So theres another funeral and she will meet this guy again:-D
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …2952
      2. What's you favourite 60s 70s 80s song ?963005
      3. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846253
      4. How dangerous is Donald trump?34201

See more discussions