Groups

Pub Live in Manager - North East

Anyone know of any jobs going in the North East, my nephew who served in Ireland and Iraq has just come to the end of a tennancy and is looking for another in the North East any help woud be appreciated, must be live in as he has a little boy. thanks in advance

8 Comments

cant he get i touch with some brewerys? I thought they were the ones to refer managers to the pubs?

where abouts in the north east?

Original Poster

he is managing in workington but is looking for Carlisle or Newcastle he is working for Publicanna but needs some advise on other Holding Companies nearer his wife's family in Newcastle

octobergirl;5551648

he is managing in workington but is looking for Carlisle or Newcastle he … he is managing in workington but is looking for Carlisle or Newcastle he is working for Publicanna but needs some advise on other Holding Companies nearer his wife's family in Newcastle

Durham area any good?

[url]www.workabout.uk.com[/url]

Original Poster

thanks so much for all your replies will pass on to him the links etc and hopefully he can find something
    XXX THANK YOU

I've been looking too but up to now I've no luck coz they are mostly down south
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. I have 2 spare netflix slots and a spotify share.917
      2. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19047185
      3. The HUKD home for Star Trek: Discovery1627
      4. Xbox One - Buying from Other Regions *WITH* A VPN (Virtual Private Network)64491

See more discussions