Edited by:"EuroGamer"Found 31st Oct 2017
2820323.jpg

Editor

£24.99 on the Microsoft Store
  1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
19 Comments

Seen that it'll be $29.99. Any word of the price in pounds? Not seen anything.

Be through the Xbox game preview program so will be no price untill finished I expect.

Oh, that's nice, isn't it? I'm glad they're getting something, 'cause they have a hell of a time.

Editor

CornishEliteUK44 m ago

Be through the Xbox game preview program so will be no price untill …Be through the Xbox game preview program so will be no price untill finished I expect.

£24.99 on Microsoft Store

BuzzDuraband1 m ago

£24.99 on Microsoft Store

Oh damn website telling me lies

Original Poster

32343493-fmHce.jpg£17.70
Cheapest is currently on the Microsoft Canadian store

Everyone’s on Fortnite nowadays after all the stream sniper bans, lack of optimisation and Chinese ads plagued PUBG, Plus Fortnite is FREE

Frankly it wont be a good game to play on console, the main aspect is accuracy and the degree of auto aim for controller use and lack of mouse acceleration will break it.

I'm thinking of getting it if they confirm there will be no cross play with PC.

Can't wait, love it on pc but looking forward to playing this on the X

hass1231 h, 50 m ago

Everyone’s on Fortnite nowadays after all the stream sniper bans, lack of o …Everyone’s on Fortnite nowadays after all the stream sniper bans, lack of optimisation and Chinese ads plagued PUBG, Plus Fortnite is FREE

Yeah but still pubg is far better than fortnite which I do love also, playing it currently on ps4

catbeans45 m ago

Frankly it wont be a good game to play on console, the main aspect is …Frankly it wont be a good game to play on console, the main aspect is accuracy and the degree of auto aim for controller use and lack of mouse acceleration will break it.

So use a mouse and keyboard?

Snakeyes64619 m ago

So use a mouse and keyboard?

still wont have acceleration and aim lock will still exist, then you just penalise controller users.

Brendan Greene in an interview mentions there will also be a physical release for Xbox. Probably though after it comes out of Game Preview (early access)

PUBG Creator On Xbox and The Future - IGN Access...
Edited by: "Pink_Yoshi_Rebel_Army" 1st Nov 2017

You still have to pay for xbox live tho so meh

Great news, will be playing this in glorious 4K on the Xbox1X.

Segata-Sanshiro3 h, 13 m ago

You still have to pay for xbox live tho so meh

About £33 a year. Hardly breaking the bank.

shasnir9 h, 19 m ago

Great news, will be playing this in glorious 4K on the Xbox1X.

The game will play on Xbox One X with HDR enhancements, while 4K support is due to be added further down the road.....Yeah next year!

About time! Although Fortnite is so much more optimised, PUBG on PC is so janky at times.
Post a comment
@
    Text