Groups

Public Order/Final Warning Help?

The other week i had a dispute with the neighbour, And i am being prosecuted for Section 4 public order for swearing at them!

Today i was bailed, And if i go to this "Clinic" (Just a talk or something then my bail will be cancelled and its all sorted)

If the guy is not happy with the outcome, Can he keep pushing the police for a better (for him) outcome?

or is this "Clinic" the final end of it?

54 Comments

Supermod

Are you telling us the full story here?! Did you only swear...?!

Banned

More details.

Section 4 is threatening behaviour if memory serves.....I think you are not telling the full story

Original Poster

magicjay1986;8837914

Are you telling us the full story here?! Did you only swear...?!

Yes, I swore several times, They are classing it as Aggravated public order :oops:

Banned

Stop behaving like a chav? That should sort it.

http://images.mirror.co.uk/upl/m4/oct2009/9/6/neighbours-343393893.jpg

Original Poster

boothy;8837930

Section 4 is threatening behaviour if memory serves.....I think you are … Section 4 is threatening behaviour if memory serves.....I think you are not telling the full story

Well. I am 17, And this guy is 50 odd, It was a dispute about parking, And we exchanged words, And he started threatening me with his crutch and walking towards me with it, I swore at him, And said stuff about him being on crutches

Supermod

AahBisto;8837933

Yes, I swore several times, They are classing it as Aggravated public … Yes, I swore several times, They are classing it as Aggravated public order :oops:

We are getting there. So, what happened?

Supermod

AahBisto;8837953

Well. I am 17, And this guy is 50 odd, It was a dispute about parking, … Well. I am 17, And this guy is 50 odd, It was a dispute about parking, And we exchanged words, And he started threatening me with his crutch and walking towards me with it, I swore at him, And said stuff about him being on crutches

What!? He actually got it out...in the middle of the street?! Oh. crutch

did you blow a vuvuzela at him?

Section 4 explained here:

en.wikipedia.org/wik…nce

So you parked like an inconsiderate person im guessing and he got annoyed, as you might expect and then you started swearing at the old man.

Only another year and you will be all grown up at 18.

Supermod

Seriously though, why did you not report him for assault?

AahBisto;8837953

Well. I am 17, And this guy is 50 odd, It was a dispute about parking, … Well. I am 17, And this guy is 50 odd, It was a dispute about parking, And we exchanged words, And he started threatening me with his crutch and walking towards me with it, I swore at him, And said stuff about him being on crutches

just do as you are told and go to the thing and put it behind you and learn from it,get legal advice if you are unsure....as a shopping forum is not the best place to ask.

I think your neighbour has had his say, he is unlikely to be able to influence the Criminal Justice System.

Happy anger management course.

Banned

subscribed

Original Poster

magicjay1986;8837978

He has been, And got a caution!

Supermod

AahBisto;8837990

He has been, And got a caution!

Ok. The police obviously considered you to be the higher risk.

Go along. Comply and learn from this episode.

Banned

ooh waits all the experts advice on this beauty... pop corn anyone

Original Poster

magicjay1986;8837978

magicjay1986;8838008

Ok. The police obviously considered you to be the higher risk. Go along. … Ok. The police obviously considered you to be the higher risk. Go along. Comply and learn from this episode.

Thank You, I have learnt already.. It's been blown way out of proportion!

& Me the higher risk? I had verbal abuse, And he had physical abuse?!

Im 17, a small 5' 4! and he 45 years old ish, & 6foot odd! Come'on this system is just dumb!

AahBisto;8838026

Thank You, I have learnt already.. It's been blown way out of proportion! … Thank You, I have learnt already.. It's been blown way out of proportion! & Me the higher risk? I had verbal abuse, And he had physical abuse?!Im 17, a small 5' 4! and he 6foot odd! Come'on this system is just dumb!

I remember this, the guy was a martial arts expert wasnt he?

Banned

AahBisto;8838026

Thank You, I have learnt already.. It's been blown way out of proportion! … Thank You, I have learnt already.. It's been blown way out of proportion! & Me the higher risk? I had verbal abuse, And he had physical abuse?!Im 17, a small 5' 4! and he 45 years old ish, & 6foot odd! Come'on this system is just dumb!

he was 50 odd, 5 minutes ago, can we have a dispute too, could do with losing a few years

Banned

transit;8838044

black belt in origami :thumbsup:

Original Poster

transit;8838044

Mmm, If I Remember Correctly Is Was Jackie Chan!!

Banned

in b4 he turns out to be a national war hero.

bet hes from the youngsters should be seen and not heard school

Original Poster

sassie;8838049

he was 50 odd, 5 minutes ago, can we have a dispute too, could do with … he was 50 odd, 5 minutes ago, can we have a dispute too, could do with losing a few years

and he 45 years old ish,

Supermod

AahBisto;8838026

Thank You, I have learnt already.. It's been blown way out of proportion! … Thank You, I have learnt already.. It's been blown way out of proportion! & Me the higher risk? I had verbal abuse, And he had physical abuse?!Im 17, a small 5' 4! and he 45 years old ish, & 6foot odd! Come'on this system is just dumb!

Well you are lucky he didnt get to you. Sounds as though he would have punched you right out of your McKenzie tracksuit.

Banned

AahBisto;8838064

and he 45 years old ish,

then you should have gone down 5, not up 5, eeze like we dont feel old enough - lol

Yeah im tiny and he's a lot older and bigger, just look:

http://www.cartoonstock.com/newscartoons/cartoonists/ena/lowres/enan241l.jpg

AahBisto;8838055

Mmm, If I Remember Correctly Is Was Jackie Chan!!

thesun.co.uk/sol…tml :thumbsup:

Original Poster

magicjay1986;8838080

Well you are lucky he didnt get to you. Sounds as though he would have … Well you are lucky he didnt get to you. Sounds as though he would have punched you right out of your McKenzie tracksuit.

Hahaa, If You Implying In A Chav?.... Your Wrong :thumbsup:

Banned

sassie;8838083

then you should have gone down 5, not up 5, eeze like we dont feel old … then you should have gone down 5, not up 5, eeze like we dont feel old enough - lol

mm them crutches are offensive weapons if you ask me :whistling:

Banned

dog_cop;8838104

mine isnt

AahBisto;8838026

hey pint size, what did you call him when he was waving his crotch in front of you 'ch ch ch chip 'an' dale' :-D

Supermod

AahBisto;8838099

Hahaa, If You Implying In A Chav?.... Your Wrong :thumbsup:

Wow...wow...calm down...it is this attitude that got you in to trouble in the first place.

Banned

sassie;8838114

mine isnt

are you sure .:?.. I was told different

Banned

dog_cop;8838127

are you sure .:?.. I was told different

depends who ya listen to ;-)

dog_cop;8838104

I thought the OP said he was hit by the guys crotch :?

so he was 50 and had a crutch.....
    whilst his behaviour was as bad as yours next time have a bit of consideration when parking. Did you park where he puts his car or across his drive. Parking can be a real pain. I suspect that was your fault so just go to the lecture thing and perhaps next time think and dont annoy him.
    Try and not antagonise him again because i suspect you will always get the blame. Not worth getting into trouble over.

So how are things with the neighbours now?:whistling:

and who is going to be made to move house first?

Banned

sassie;8838131

depends who ya listen to ;-)

i have a few spies :whistling:
    transit;8838134

I thought the OP said he was hit by the guys crotch :?

ewww ( no homo here)
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Any better deals after year's Sky subscription is nearly up?22
      2. sky q is it a good deal?55
      3. Speccing a gaming pc37
      4. help: windows 10 wifi issue55

See more discussions