Public Toilet Etiquette

Found 8th Jun 2015
I went into a public toilet in a supermarket today. There was only two stalls and a mother and her two sons came out of one of them. This was in the ladies, obviously.

She was trying to get them to wash them wash their hands and it wasn't very clear if they were done using it, as there were three of them. So I asked her politely if it was free. She said yes, so I went in. Little did I know what I would behold inside.

The entire thing was covered in wee. The floor had wee on it, the entire seat was covered in wee, there was even wee on the walls. How she was no soaked in wee herself, I have no idea. Perhaps she just shoved them in their on their own and hoped for the best?

I don't know how she had the 'balls' to wave me on through and not even warn me the entire stall was soaking in the urine or her offspring.

What would you do in this situation? Would you tell her to clean it up?
Community Updates
MiscToilet Cleaner
159 Comments
I would have said "excuse me , but wee fights are not allowed in the ladies toilets,it is reserved for the gents toilets only".
i can confirm, i was toilet
Yes she needs to clean it! Ewww... I would of told her exactly what to do! Some people need to be told...
It could have been worse. It could have been poo oO
How can you be sure they were making the ****?
Maybe another person made the 'mess', it might not have been her and her children.
taiko

I would have said "excuse me , but wee fights are not allowed in the … I would have said "excuse me , but wee fights are not allowed in the ladies toilets,it is reserved for the gents toilets only".

You can't beat a good, old fashioned wee fight in the gents.

That's exactly what glory holes are for, but some sick minded individuals perpetuate the myth that they are used for something else!
It's possible, but I don't see how anyone could make that kind of mess unless they were standing.

What I understand even less is why I cleaned it up. What is wrong with me? oO
moneysavingkitten

It's possible, but I don't see how anyone could make that kind of mess … It's possible, but I don't see how anyone could make that kind of mess unless they were standing.What I understand even less is why I cleaned it up. What is wrong with me? oO

Agree. You must have been mental to clean it up. I'd have just turned around, spewed my ring up and waited for the next trap to become free.

Edited by: "deeky" 8th Jun 2015
deeky

Agree. You must have been mental to cleaan it up. I'd have just turned … Agree. You must have been mental to cleaan it up. I'd have just turned around, spewed my ring up and waited for the next trap to become free.

I don't know why I didn't. I should have, that's why I am sat here feeling filthy now I think. I'm cross with myself for doing it and wondering why I was so spineless.

I guess it has been a stressful day, but even so. It's a real low point to clean up a strangers pee, just because you are desperate for a wee.
deleted57959

You said there was 2 stalls MSK, why didn't you go in the other one?

It was in use, other than that, I just don't know. I am mystified with myself.
moneysavingkitten

It's possible, but I don't see how anyone could make that kind of mess … It's possible, but I don't see how anyone could make that kind of mess unless they were standing.What I understand even less is why I cleaned it up. What is wrong with me? oO

http://media4.onsugar.com/files/2013/11/12/889/n/1922283/a14d14406673f1de_Ew.gif
moneysavingkitten

I don't know why I didn't. I should have, that's why I am sat here … I don't know why I didn't. I should have, that's why I am sat here feeling filthy now I think. I'm cross with myself for doing it and wondering why I was so spineless.I guess it has been a stressful day, but even so. It's a real low point to clean up a strangers pee, just because you are desperate for a wee.

What would you do for a better console?

What would you do in this situation?

http://stream1.gifsoup.com/view6/20140201/4967957/monty-python-run-away-o.gif
Transformers

Someone else would have had to clean it up. Can we just put it down to extreme pubic spiritedness?
dontasciime

What would you do for a better console?

Someone pretty awful I guess, if I would clean up stranger's pee for nothing
Should of used the gents they wouldn't of minded.
moneysavingkitten

I don't know why I didn't. I should have, that's why I am sat here … I don't know why I didn't. I should have, that's why I am sat here feeling filthy now I think. I'm cross with myself for doing it and wondering why I was so spineless.

You mean...you mean.. you've not had a shower since? oO

I must admit though, the spinelessness is confusing me a little If I'd have seen the incident I'd have wanted to hide somewhere to avoid the inevitable fireworks X)
moneysavingkitten

Someone else would have had to clean it up. Can we just put it down to … Someone else would have had to clean it up. Can we just put it down to extreme pubic spiritedness?

Pubic? oO
deleted57959

I have to say the gents is always like that, some blokes just pwiss … I have to say the gents is always like that, some blokes just pwiss everywhere and do not clean up, in fact most gents usually have logs floating in them. and I hate to think what some of these blokes wife's have to wash as there is no toilet roll in there with it.

I think it's probably for the best I never have to go in there then X)
moneysavingkitten

Someone else would have had to clean it up. Can we just put it down to … Someone else would have had to clean it up. Can we just put it down to extreme pubic spiritedness?

Best typo I've seen today X)
Thought you were a squatter not a squirter..
transit

Should of used the gents they wouldn't of minded.

I'll bear that in mind next time Although I am not sure it's worth it going by Hari's description, even if I get to have a perv.
Transformers

Pubic? oO

http://i134.photobucket.com/albums/q112/tofulovesanime/gifs/giggle.gif
moneysavingkitten

I'll bear that in mind next time Although I am not sure it's worth it … I'll bear that in mind next time Although I am not sure it's worth it going by Hari's description, even if I get to have a perv.

Lol its things poking through the holes in the walls you need to be scared of X)
deeky

You mean...you mean.. you've not had a shower since? oOI must admit … You mean...you mean.. you've not had a shower since? oOI must admit though, the spinelessness is confusing me a little If I'd have seen the incident I'd have wanted to hide somewhere to avoid the inevitable fireworks X)

Hahahaha, I actually have! But I don't feel any better I've used half a bottle of soap on my hands.

So to be clear, you wouldn't have confronted the disgusting creatures, you would have used the other one or run away?

I think that's part of why I didn't come back out. By the time I realised what had happened, there would have been no other way of leaving the cubical without stating that I couldn't use it because it was covered in pee. They were still out there, it felt like an inevitable confrontation.
Transformers

Pubic? oO

Oh dear god oO I swear that wasn't Freudian.

Edited by: "MSK." 8th Jun 2015
transit

Lol its things poking through the holes in the walls you need to be … Lol its things poking through the holes in the walls you need to be scared of X)

Not sure if that's more or less scary if it's part of a wee fight or not oO
I'd have told the parent what you saw and would've waited for the other stall to become free.
That's if I were a woman. Otherwise I wouldn't be in the ladies, obviously

Thanks for making me chuckle MSK
Edited by: "SupremeJaguar" 8th Jun 2015
SupremeJaguar

I'd have told the parent what you saw and would've waited for the other … I'd have told the parent what you saw and would've waited for the other stall to become free. That's if I were a woman as otherwise I wouldn't be in the ladies, obviously ;)Thanks for making me chuckle MSK

Any time It's the only positive thing that's come out of the experience X)
Now toilet etiquette is an interesting one, we have a mystery person where I work who leaves the toilet in an almost incomprehensibley disgusting state whenever they use it.
We've narrowed it down to a few individuals due to shift patterns, now I full sympathise with anyone who has digestive problems, but surely you can clear up after yourself....enough said.oO
cycleman

Now toilet etiquette is an interesting one, we have a mystery person … Now toilet etiquette is an interesting one, we have a mystery person where I work who leaves the toilet in an almost incomprehensibley disgusting state whenever they use it.We've narrowed it down to a few individuals due to shift patterns, now I full sympathise with anyone who has digestive problems, but surely you can clear up after yourself....enough said.oO

If I can do it, anyone can! You have my sympathies...
moneysavingkitten

Hahahaha, I actually have! But I don't feel any better I've used … Hahahaha, I actually have! But I don't feel any better I've used half a bottle of soap on my hands.So to be clear, you wouldn't have confronted the disgusting creatures, you would have used the other one or run away?I think that's part of why I didn't come back out. By the time I realised what had happened, there would have been no other way of leaving the cubical without stating that I couldn't use it because it was covered in pee. They were still out there, it felt like an inevitable confrontation.

http://static2.fjcdn.com/thumbnails/comments/Anyone+have+that+GIF+where+there+s+a+little+gray+kitten+_ee16918da03e67681bb73164c471cd25.gif
best I can come up with sorry
moneysavingkitten

Hahahaha, I actually have! But I don't feel any better I've used … Hahahaha, I actually have! But I don't feel any better I've used half a bottle of soap on my hands.So to be clear, you wouldn't have confronted the disgusting creatures, you would have used the other one or run away?I think that's part of why I didn't come back out. By the time I realised what had happened, there would have been no other way of leaving the cubical without stating that I couldn't use it because it was covered in pee. They were still out there, it felt like an inevitable confrontation.

Tbh, I probably wouldn't have said anything. I'm a bit of a scaredy cat X) I'd have just come out and give her a dirty look. If I was feeling particularly brave I might have just gave her one of these
http://static.naamapalmu.com/files/mv/medium/bxuscrho.gif
And the running away bit was only if I'd seen what had happened because I'd be scared to be near you in case I copped a stray fist
Just to be clear, I only cleaned the seat enough to I could use the thing. Then covered the whole toilet in toilet paper so I didn't have to touch it when I used it. No touching of the urine ever occurred other than with toilet paper. No scrubbing of floors or walls.
thewongwing101

best I can come up with sorry

Thank you for trying to distract me with kitties
moneysavingkitten

No scrubbing of floors or walls.

In that case ,you are no longer welcome in the gents.
deeky

Tbh, I probably wouldn't have said anything. I'm a bit of a scaredy cat … Tbh, I probably wouldn't have said anything. I'm a bit of a scaredy cat X) I'd have just come out and give her a dirty look. If I was feeling particularly brave I might have just gave her one of theseAnd the running away bit was only if I'd seen what had happened because I'd be scared to be near you in case I copped a stray fist

I can understand that. I wish I had given her that look. I don't think I can forgive myself for this.

I wouldn't have wanted a flaming from an enraged mother on the edge, about how I didn't understand what it's like to have kids etc etc.

You mean I might punch you? You might cop a stray something if you bumped into me in a toilet, but it wouldn't be a fist
transit

In that case ,you are no longer welcome in the gents.

Oh okay then :'( Looks like it won't be my happy place after all.
Edited by: "MSK." 8th Jun 2015
moneysavingkitten

You might cop a stray something if you bumped into me in a toilet, but it … You might cop a stray something if you bumped into me in a toilet, but it wouldn't be a fist

Mmmmm http://i133.photobucket.com/albums/q71/LGS624/Emoticons/naughty.gif
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants