Public transport in Southampton

Found 21st Mar
Hi guys,

I am traveling to Southampton next month and I will most likely stay there for few days.
I'll be using the public transport inside Southampton and I was trying to find information on daily bus passes.

There seem to be a lot of bus operators and they sell bus pass for a day but it looks like to me that I am only able to use them on the busses they operate.

Is there a way I could buy a bus pass that will allow me to use all the busses in Southampton?
I'll be only travelling inside Southampton Central area (if that makes sense, I won't need Southampton plus).

Thanks in advance for the recommendations.
Community Updates
Ask
5 Comments
clerkio2 h, 47 m ago

http://solentgo.co.uk/fares

Thanks. I'll have a look.
Unless you’re using the uni, stick to first bus lines, they will get you around the centre the best out of the three.

Feel free to drop me a pm and ask any other q’s
wileycat2 h, 36 m ago

Unless you’re using the uni, stick to first bus lines, they will get you a …Unless you’re using the uni, stick to first bus lines, they will get you around the centre the best out of the three.Feel free to drop me a pm and ask any other q’s

Thanks. First line bus runs through the road of the hotel I will be staying, so I think I will most likely buy the ticket for that instead of SolentGo for all the bus opertors.
It will be cheaper to use the m-ticket app to buy my tickets?
nathan18k16 h, 15 m ago

Thanks. First line bus runs through the road of the hotel I will be …Thanks. First line bus runs through the road of the hotel I will be staying, so I think I will most likely buy the ticket for that instead of SolentGo for all the bus opertors. It will be cheaper to use the m-ticket app to buy my tickets?

You can pay contactless now on first buses, I’m not sure on which is cheaper to be fair, but they are pretty regular
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants