Groups

Pug 306 Rack pipe.

Hello,

The trusty pug has sprung a leak, after being dragged home by the AA I know need to sort the pipe that goes to the rack.

What are my options and what are my prices on part, as I may have the ability to fit it.

It's the one that goes from the pump to the rack itself.

Obviously need the correct power steering fluid.

6 Comments

public.servicebox.peugeot.com/

register for a free account there, put your chassis number in and have a look on the diagrams

Do you know about pug306.net? They'll be able to help you with your problem.

I used to own a PUG and still have a few accessories. Plastic Boot Cover Trim, Headlight/Fog Light = Protectors. I need to put them in the FS thread...

I priced the same pipe up the other day for a 1996 1.9 TD and it was £103 plus vat

Original Poster

danzab

I priced the same pipe up the other day for a 1996 1.9 TD and it was £103 … I priced the same pipe up the other day for a 1996 1.9 TD and it was £103 plus vat

Was that new? Gulp.

Adam2050

Was that new? Gulp.

Yes was new, main dealer only. Got a second hand one from local breakers instead for £10!!

Original Poster

danzab

Yes was new, main dealer only. Got a second hand one from local breakers … Yes was new, main dealer only. Got a second hand one from local breakers instead for £10!!

Yeh been qouted £20 so not to shabby.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Looking for a mobile phone with a £300 budget22
      2. What is the true cost of 4K HDR home cinema entertainment in 2017?66
      3. Ps4 slim how much should I charge 2nd hand.56
      4. Quidco and new IPAD 'Prevent Cross-Site Tracking'11

See more discussions