Pug breeders in Norfolk area?

Found 3rd Jul 2008
I am trying to find a reputable pug breeder in the Norfolk area.

If you know of one I would love to know about it.

5 Comments

Have you contacted a few local vets? They usually have details of breeders whose animals they look after. They will not pass on the details without the breeders consent but will pass yours onto the breeder. we have done this in the past and a vet is in a good position to know which breeders are any good.

also try the kc club or epupz.co.uk

I had a pug :-( paid £985 for it as i was pedigree but parents didnt let me keep it so had to resell it to breeders for £500 - only had it for 3 weeks

But found the breeder on epupz

Max me pug (mums wearing her pinks shoes btw )

http://img366.imageshack.us/img366/6238/maxmypugwr3.jpg

Original Poster

kidcat;2447945

Have you contacted a few local vets? They usually have details of … Have you contacted a few local vets? They usually have details of breeders whose animals they look after. They will not pass on the details without the breeders consent but will pass yours onto the breeder. we have done this in the past and a vet is in a good position to know which breeders are any good.

Thats a great idea, Thanks!

Anybody who get a kc registered dog or has anything to do with the kennel club doesn't think much of their animals as they turn a blind eye to inbreeding
Between dogs having brains too small for their skull and all the other problems caused by breeding from mother to son all breeders see is £ signs when they see a dog
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. A christmas wish1214
    2. Any PS4 News Here29314090
    3. Amazon prime auto renewal22
    4. Video shows nurses laughing as dying WWII vet calls for help914

See more discussions