Groups

PUK Code

Hi HUKD'ers,

My daughter's switched on her LG Cookie this morning and
    its asking for the PUK code? Where do I find/get this code?

Thanks in advance
    akastiggy

7 Comments

Banned

Which network

If o2 follow the instructions

o2.co.uk/app…ode
    Edited by: "dj_urban" 31st Jan 2011

contact your network operator, the pin code has been entered wrongly too many times so worth finding out how...

with t-mobile the PUK is on the paper the sim comes in.

You can apply to the network for this - don't try to guess it as 10 incorrect guesses and your SIM card is toast.

Some networks offer an online service - O2 and Tesco come to mind. My Virgin SIM had the PUK on the card that the SIM snapped out of.

FYI the phone didn't just wake up this morning with that message - someone has wrongly entered the PIN code 3 times....

Happened to me last week ( damn touch screens ) over a period or tome i have entered the incorrect pin , so i logged onto my vodafone account and my puk code was there ,

Original Poster

KrispiiDuck

You can apply to the network for this - don't try to guess it as 10 … You can apply to the network for this - don't try to guess it as 10 incorrect guesses and your SIM card is toast.Some networks offer an online service - O2 and Tesco come to mind. My Virgin SIM had the PUK on the card that the SIM snapped out of.FYI the phone didn't just wake up this morning with that message - someone has wrongly entered the PIN code 3 times....

Thanks everyone for your input...
    It turns out my daughter was trying to change her pin No to Cody Simpson???
    (teenage girl)... lol
    Have contacted Asda for PUK code and phone now up and running.

Thanks again all
    akastiggy
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Back to school: what's your views on your kids uniform and piercing rules e…46
      2. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …3321191
      3. If you had £50,000 to start a business what would it be ?1626
      4. New Nintendo 3DS XL – SNES Edition available in UK from October1326

See more discussions