Groups

PULLED MUSCLE IN SHOULDER advice please

help /advice , pulled muscle in my shoulder , pain unbearable , any advice please !

13 Comments

Take some Ibuprofen.

Deep heat

Alcohol.

And lots of it...

Ibuprofen

Ice on it to reduce inflamation

g1bbuk;6538294

Alcohol.And lots of it...

consistent advice, works fo me
    ive had alcohol and both my shoulders are hunk dory:thumbsup:

ps if no alcohol -ibuprofen and keep it moving
    pps why have you no alcohol

have you got anyone close to rub/massage your shoulder - that normally does the trick needs to be kneeded back into place - you need my healing hands mnate - i am good at stopping pain especially back/neck/shoulders - get your loved one to slowly massage area above and below where pain is you can normally feel where muscle is out and gently push it back into place - might not work immediatley but keep trying regularly ie. every 30 mins and lay on your front on your bed - this should relieve and get rid of pain!!! also so codeine from chemist!!!! hope this helps!!! let me know how you get on !!!!:)

Stop the self abuse :whistling:

juliesbargains;6540063

have you got anyone close to rub/massage your shoulder - that normally … have you got anyone close to rub/massage your shoulder - that normally does the trick needs to be kneeded back into place - you need my healing hands mnate - i am good at stopping pain especially back/neck/shoulders - get your loved one to slowly massage area above and below where pain is you can normally feel where muscle is out and gently push it back into place - might not work immediatley but keep trying regularly ie. every 30 mins and lay on your front on your bed - this should relieve and get rid of pain!!! also so codeine from chemist!!!! hope this helps!!! let me know how you get on !!!!:)

I like to be a fly on your wall lol :w00t:

Banned

You've pulled, good on ya :thumbsup:

sculpturatus;6540143

You've pulled, good on ya :thumbsup:

a muscle

rest, ice and compress it mate

unpull it:thumbsup:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. It is a Yorkshire pudding wrap.1323
      2. 75% off Sky TV for existing customers. Only works when you call the specifi…17866387
      3. The never ending counting with pictures thread !4594775
      4. Any PS4 News Here29313801

See more discussions