Groups

Pulp Fiction

Probably one of the most quotable films in the last 20 years (Pulp Fiction) has just started on BBC1, there are so many great lines in this film.....what are your favourites ?

"You know what they call a quarter pounder with cheese in Paris ?.......

40 Comments

Original Poster

......a Royale with cheese"

you know why they call it that?

Don't be telling me about foot massages, I'm the foot ****in' master.

starsparkle2311;6210637

you know what they put on french fries in Holland?

Mayonnaise
    I've seen 'em do it, man. They ****in' drown 'em in that ****.

Still Jonathan Ross in Scotland...we are so behind the times!!

Original Poster

What do they call a Whopper ?

I dont know, I didnt go to Burger King

Original Poster

starsparkle2311;6210645

Gotta go cos I'm watching it now, but heySay what, say what … Gotta go cos I'm watching it now, but heySay what, say what again...................

I double dare you M***** F****** !!!

bazzaric;6210650

really are!

zeds dead

I want you to go in that bag, and find my wallet.

cribert;6210665

zeds dead

i love that line,

whos Z?

The one that says "Bad Mutha F******"

awoodhall2003;6210669

i love that line,whos Z?

awesome:)

Original Poster

bazzaric;6210650

Scotland's a long way, maybe its a satellite delay......check the levis24 thread - he may have a solution

Wanna know what I'm buyin' Ringo?

I'ma get medieval on your ass

OH just pointed out to me that Pulp Fiction is 15 years old :shock:

go to work on the homes here with a pair of pliers and a blow torch

Original Poster

Go get me a coupla hard pipe hittin' n*****,a set of pliers and a blow torch...... to go to work on mister rapist.

brilliant film..."The cafe scene"

Original Poster

You're sending the Wolf ?
    Sheeeeeeeeeeeeeeet negro,thats all you had to say

My name is Pitt, and your ass ain't talking your way outta this s***

Monkeybumcheeks;6210689

Go get me a coupla hard pipe hittin' n*****,a set of pliers and a blow … Go get me a coupla hard pipe hittin' n*****,a set of pliers and a blow torch...... to go to work on mister rapist.

still makes me cringe!

Yes you did. Yes you did, Brett. You tried to **** him. And Marcellus Wallace don't like to be ****ed by anybody, except Mrs. Wallace.

cribert;6210679

I'ma get medieval on your ass

who thinks up the lines haha

Great film, wonder if they'll cut any of it :whistling:

starsparkle2311;6210704

we don't need that info thanx:thumbsup:

:-D :thumbsup:

starsparkle2311;6210722

The god that is Quentin Tarantino that's who!!lol

lol wonder if he actually wrote it all on his own, i know hes fanatical about film but surely he didn't write it all

Original Poster

If he did write it all, fair play to him - pretty much every one of his films is top drawer......and full of quotes..... Thats pride f****** wit you boy

Monkeybumcheeks;6210674

Scotland's a long way, maybe its a satellite delay......check the levis24 … Scotland's a long way, maybe its a satellite delay......check the levis24 thread - he may have a solution

I think we got an extra ten minutes of the cricket coverage which put us out of sync :-D

starsparkle2311;6210738

he did, I had the full set of his books at one time, yes I'm that sad,lol

Monkeybumcheeks;6210743

If he did write it all, fair play to him - pretty much every one of his … If he did write it all, fair play to him - pretty much every one of his films is top drawer......and full of quotes..... Thats pride f****** wit you boy

good to know cheers:thumbsup:

Original Poster

starsparkle2311;6210738

he did, I had the full set of his books at one time, yes I'm that sad,lol

Nothing sad about that..... did you have to move any of the Simon Pegg stuff to accomodate it ? :-D

Original Poster

bazzaric;6210746

I think we got an extra ten minutes of the cricket coverage which put us … I think we got an extra ten minutes of the cricket coverage which put us out of sync :-D

Whooosh..... not into cricket.... did England lose? If so BBC Scotland showed extended highlights to keep a nation happy ? :w00t:

Monkeybumcheeks;6210767

Whooosh..... not into cricket.... did England lose? If so BBC Scotland … Whooosh..... not into cricket.... did England lose? If so BBC Scotland showed extended highlights to keep a nation happy ? :w00t:

na, they won...and in a good match too! But think they might have had to promote the new DVD a little harder in Scotland :-D

I forgot just how good it was.. great script :-D

My fave quote is my location

Original Poster

bazzaric;6210789

na, they won...and in a good match too! But think they might have had to … na, they won...and in a good match too! But think they might have had to promote the new DVD a little harder in Scotland :-D

....they won???..... like anyone in Scotland gives a monkeys !!
    Anyone up there dancing in the streets off the back of Englands win? LOL

love the dance scene thats on now!!! :-D

The full quote:
    [LIST]
    [*]There's this passage I got memorized. Ezekiel 25:17. "The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the inequities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he who, in the name of charity and good will, shepherds the weak through the valley of the darkness, for he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know my name is The Lord when I lay my vengeance upon you." I been saying that **** for years. And if you heard it, that meant your ass. I never gave much thought to what it meant. I just thought it was some cold-blooded **** to say to a ************ 'fore I popped a cap in his ass. But I saw some **** this mornin' made me think different. See, now I'm thinking, maybe it means you're the evil man, and I'm the righteous man, and Mr. 9mm here, he's the shepherd protecting my righteous ass in the valley of darkness. Or, it could mean you're the righteous man and I'm the shepherd and it's the world that's evil and selfish. I'd like that. But that **** ain't the truth. The truth is, you're the weak, and I'm the tyranny of evil men. But I'm tryin', Ringo. I'm trying real hard to be the shepherd.[/LIST]

Original Poster

Blueberry yumyum;6210818

love the dance scene thats on now!!! :-D

Great scene...

....and how the story unfolds afterwards...... considering what happened after Marcellus' wife was given a foot massage......a heroin overdose might deserve a bit more than a slap on the wrist !!!!

im sory. im 20. i watched the film last night for the first. i HATED it. I was bored absolutely Sh1tless.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Win a Free minion usb stick88
      2. Win a pair of running shoes up to the value of £100 with UKRunChat99
      3. Magazine competitions - Issue 37 @ tvchoicemagazine.co.uk2324
      4. Win a two day trip to Greenwich with VisitLondon22

See more discussions