Expired

Pulp Fiction Bad Mother F'er wallet... Please Help!

7 replies
Found 19th Sep 2009
Hi guys and girls, I'm absolutely sick of losing my cash cards and so was looking on-line for a wallet when I came across the wallet featured in one of the most influential films of our time, the amazing Pulp Fiction. I have been looking on-line to to try to get the best price for one, however there are varying designs which look nothing like the one in the film which Samuel L. Jackson has. I am therefore appealing to people who own the wallet from the film or those who are looking for the same to instruct me as to where I can get it from for the best price. Thank you so much in advance, your help is gratefully appreciated and rep will be left for you. All the best.

7 Comments

have spammed this thread as its an exact repost of the one you made 2 days ago.

my friend got one from a pound shop years ago.. might be worth a look

Original Poster

deathtrap3000;6332330

have spammed this thread as its an exact repost of the one you made 2 … have spammed this thread as its an exact repost of the one you made 2 days ago.

The previous thread was expired before this was put up following the rules to the t so what's your problem?I never had a response that was satisfactory, I do get sick of trolling on this site it's beginning to get tiresome, have you nothing better to do with your time?

Original Poster

sajsaleem;6332329

Any good?http://www.pulpfictionwallets.com/

Thank you, seen these. :thumbsup:

Original Poster

oldmanhouse;6333447

my friend got one from a pound shop years ago.. might be worth a look

Thank you for the unfo I will keep an eye out. :thumbsup:

inajiffi;6336340

The previous thread was expired before this was put up following the … The previous thread was expired before this was put up following the rules to the t so what's your problem?I never had a response that was satisfactory, I do get sick of trolling on this site it's beginning to get tiresome, have you nothing better to do with your time?

It wasnt expired. Its still active the same as this one. Posting again so more people see doesnt really help.

hotukdeals.com/ite…et/

I didnt need the same thing pm'd to me btw. You seem to have a habit of repeating yourself.

You seem to have a habit of repeating yourself.

oh no now im doing it...
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Topcashback Trick or Treat competition51452
    2. Magazine competitions - Issue 42 @ tvchoicemagazine.co.uk1515
    3. Win a Fisher-Price Think & Learn Teach 'n tag Movi @ Netmums11
    4. Win an all-inclusive holiday to Antigua, including flights!11

See more discussions