Groups
    EXPIRED

Puma Ferrari Trainers

Looking for a good deal on some Puma Ferrari trainers. I have seen them go under several different names such as future cat or Ferrari GT.

Im not really bothered about the colour, they come in several materials also but not too bothered about that.

Most places sell them for about £50-£60
    Can get them on eBay for about £45ish

so anything below £45 would be great.

rhinebay.com/sys…jpg

Thanks!

14 Comments

They look exactly like the normally puma trainers with a ferrari badge, Do you really want to pay for a tiny bit of paint in the shape of a ferrari badge?

Normal puma trainers can be had for £20...........

the black ones are crazy

Original Poster

Iom-RF

They look exactly like the normally puma trainers with a ferrari badge, … They look exactly like the normally puma trainers with a ferrari badge, Do you really want to pay for a tiny bit of paint in the shape of a ferrari badge?Normal puma trainers can be had for £20...........

Any chance you have a link? Seems any of the Puma trainers i have looked at are £50 or over.

i dont think you can get these for £20 not the ferrari or the standard pumas there not rubbish anymore!

Original Poster

roadie

i dont think you can get these for £20 not the ferrari or the standard … i dont think you can get these for £20 not the ferrari or the standard pumas there not rubbish anymore!

Yeh thats what i thought. Although i would be more than happy to accept a link!

roadie

i dont think you can get these for £20 not the ferrari or the standard … i dont think you can get these for £20 not the ferrari or the standard pumas there not rubbish anymore!

Hmm, Puma's used to be one of the dirt cheap/rubbish makes!, What happened there then? :?

Found these though, They're cheap : lovell-rugby.co.uk/cgi…666

Hey I want a pair of them trainers been looking for them up town but no luck, well there's only like 2 stores that sell trainers around my area. If anyone see's a place where you can get a good deal on please tell me, or if a link please tell us.

[SIZE=2]where in manchester have you bin looking?[/SIZE]

try footlooker aspecto jd i doubt

hmm do you know ran in st annes ?

[SIZE=2]schuh?[/SIZE]

roadie

[SIZE=2]where in manchester have you bin looking?[/SIZE]

I've only been in Oldham Town Centre and they only got JD and that JJB. Cba from the Market because too many people have clothes from there and rumors has it that there all fake.

you should go city centre mate whats cba?

Can't be A**ed. I cba going Manchester city Centre either because it's always packed Lol. But is there a certain shop I should go?

manchester has lots of good shops mate
    especially schuh, office try sole trader aspecto ran in st annes
    my mate has the black ones im going to ask where he got them from
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Magazine competitions - Issue 39 @ tvchoicemagazine.co.uk66
      2. Win a Davosa Ternos Submariner Wristwatch worth £64534
      3. Tv choice magazine Issue 391414
      4. Win a flagship smartphone - the HTC U1133

See more discussions