PUMA ........... inspired by Sainsbury's?

Found 4th Jan
Puma has £70 jacket has been likened to Sainsbury's uniform .... saw this online today and thought it was pretty hilarious.

If i'm honest, I kind of like the jacket, but at £70, it does look VERY like the Sainsbury's uniform Puma Hooded Sweat Jacket In Burgundy

2871136.jpg

Image credit: (@izzyturner_/Twitter)

2871136.jpg
They've even got matching shoes

2871136.jpg
Sainsbury's ..... you've got it all going on!!
Community Updates
Misc
7 Comments
"Inspire by" means copy-cat, in this case the cat is a puma.
Edited by: "splender" 4th Jan
32992163-wapU8.jpg
If ^^^this^^^ is classed as fashionable and this is how it fits then I can see Terra Nova re-releasing some of their tents as wearable fashion.

Sorry it just had to be said
Would it look less like a Sainsbury's uniform if it cost less than £70?
Edited by: "RossD89" 4th Jan
RossD8923 m ago

Would it look less like a Sainsbury's uniform if it cost less than £70?

It looks less like a Sainsburys' uniform if the person wearing it, is next to you and does nothing to assist you.
So you guys are laughing because the new designs by a German company that sells goods in 120 countries, uses the same colour scheme as the uniforms of a UK shop chain that operates in 1 country.

I can't help but think puma couldn't give a stuff and that somewhere at the back of everyones wardrobe is a piece of clothing that looks similar to someone's uniform somewhere in the world.
philphil619 h, 6 m ago

[Image] If ^^^this^^^ is classed as fashionable and this is how it fits …[Image] If ^^^this^^^ is classed as fashionable and this is how it fits then I can see Terra Nova re-releasing some of their tents as wearable fashion.Sorry it just had to be said

I assumed it was to give the impression of a hot girl wearing your clothes after waking up at your house. Kinda of the same effect of my other half wearing one of my work shirts, it just looks better on her.
The sainsburys jacket is better.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants