Found 26th Jun 2008
I just wondered if anyone new any classified ads online to find puppies???

I am after another Staffy and want a pup, i have tried gumtree, epupz, friday ad and seem to not be finding any other than blue ones for £800-£900! - which i CANT afford to pay lol

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
14 Comments

Have you tried your local RSPCA/Rescue Centre?

Banned

cis_groupie;2395917

Have you tried your local RSPCA/Rescue Centre?

true lol, we got our cat from there

what area do you live in?

[CENTER]http://www.nameyourpet.co.uk/images/rw2.jpg

....................Google piccy .. awwwwwwwww cute eh[/CENTER]

isnt there a staffordshire rescue association? there seems to be for most breeds

Original Poster

Im in Lincoln, no transport but can get a bit of distance via a friend.....I would try RSPCA etc but looking for a puppy as i have children so want it brought up with my 5 sons.

My brother in law breeds staffys and not long got rid of the last one, next time he has some i will submit a post

Original Poster

awwwwww no, typical!!! lol...i found one but im ummin and arrin over it atm!

type staffy forum in google.co.uk and join up to the top one, then get soem contact details of decent breeders in your area or better still look in the rescue section and you will find puppy's as well as older dogs in there,

Original Poster

Dub1;2396378

type staffy forum in google.co.uk and join up to the top one, then get … type staffy forum in google.co.uk and join up to the top one, then get soem contact details of decent breeders in your area or better still look in the rescue section and you will find puppy's as well as older dogs in there,

Thanks Dub! Gonna have a hunt there now :thumbsup:

Freeads .co .uk :thumbsup:
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Add one, leave one game54415416
    2. Xbox One - Buying from Other Regions *WITH* A VPN (Virtual Private Network)70561
    3. The PlayStation VR (PSVR) Thread861868
    4. word association Game74244894

See more discussions