Found 31st May 2008
For those who have been following my puppy threads they are now 12 days old & one of them opened his eyes just now!! the little tricolour boy is still very tiny and i'm now having to syringe feed him every couple of hours... will post more photos when i've charged up my camera battery later today

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
56 Comments

Original Poster

little girl, biggest of the 3 pups! she just opened her eyes for the first time when i took this pic! what a poser :lol:
http://i307.photobucket.com/albums/nn302/cheerleader5_02/DSC00938.jpg

little boy who opened his eyes earlier today for the first time...
http://i307.photobucket.com/albums/nn302/cheerleader5_02/DSC00928.jpg

My tiny little boy, who's keeping me up all night!! bless him
http://i307.photobucket.com/albums/nn302/cheerleader5_02/DSC00945.jpg

hey sweetie xx

Hiya babe
Oh they sound adorable, bet they are hard work though, you must be shattered.
Upload pics when you can so we can have a nose.
Take care speak soon x

hey nikkib123

juicyx;2214745

hey sweetie xx

Hey juicy, nice to see you x

nikkib123;2214752

Hey juicy, nice to see you x

you to . where is everyone. I'm in the library again xx :-D

cheerleader give the puppies A CUDDLE FROM ME X

juicyx;2214766

Everyone must be sunning themselves, I have just come in to put the baby down for a half hour nap. It is gorgeous here! Hope and yours are well babe?:-D

Original Poster

juicyx;2214745

hey sweetie xx

hi juicyx!
juicyx;2214766

oh you got my hopes up, i thought you'd got your internet sorted :-(
juicyx;2214768

cheerleader give the puppies A CUDDLE FROM ME X

will, do :thumbsup:

got to go out of time xx

Original Poster

nikkib123;2214746

Hiya babeOh they sound adorable, bet they are hard work though, you must … Hiya babeOh they sound adorable, bet they are hard work though, you must be shattered.Upload pics when you can so we can have a nose.Take care speak soon x

it was so typical, i go to take pics & the battery dies on me :lol: it's charging now...:whistling:
yeah feel completely knackered luckily i had bella & ace to talk to on msn till 4.30 this morning :lol:

Original Poster

juicyx;2214784

got to go out of time xx

ohhhh :-( hurry back soon juicy

What type of pups are they

Very pleased to hear that it's all going well and that you've organised your night shift support group:thumbsup:
I'm looking forwards to the pics. Well done you.:thumbsup:

Original Poster

chocolatepennyfa;2214789

What type of pups are they

cavalier king charles spaniels. if you click on where it says bailey & benjy's new arrivals it will link you to the old threads...

wow ur working so hard with them.. x

Original Poster

chesso;2214801

Very pleased to hear that it's all going well and that you've organised … Very pleased to hear that it's all going well and that you've organised your night shift support group:thumbsup:I'm looking forwards to the pics. Well done you.:thumbsup:

still worried about the little tricolour boy though, he keeps on feeling very cold and is it a lot smaller than the other 2. the vet said yesterday we'll have to wait & see, but he did have a traumatic birth & i think he's a fighter

Yeh it's crazy you up all time feeding them and now you down to feeding 1,they more work than a baby.

Original Poster

magicbeans;2214815

wow ur working so hard with them.. x

luckily it's only the little boy don't know how i'd cope syringe feeding & having to see to the other 2!

Original Poster

Mum2Connor&Cerys;2214820

Yeh it's crazy you up all time feeding them and now you down to feeding … Yeh it's crazy you up all time feeding them and now you down to feeding 1,they more work than a baby.

tell me a bout it!! :lol:

cheerleader;2214818

still worried about the little tricolour boy though, he keeps on feeling … still worried about the little tricolour boy though, he keeps on feeling very cold and is it a lot smaller than the other 2. the vet said yesterday we'll have to wait & see, but he did have a traumatic birth & i think he's a fighter

I've got my fingers crossed for him and you. I think that if he keeps taking a feed there's always a chance he'll pull through, but, as the vet says, it's a waiting game. Do your best to keep going; you never know.:friends:

Original Poster

chesso;2214861

I've got my fingers crossed for him and you. I think that if he keeps … I've got my fingers crossed for him and you. I think that if he keeps taking a feed there's always a chance he'll pull through, but, as the vet says, it's a waiting game. Do your best to keep going; you never know.:friends:

I hope so chesso, i couldn't bare to lose another one after the other little tri boy who died at birth :cry:

cheerleader;2214917

I hope so chesso, i couldn't bare to lose another one after the other … I hope so chesso, i couldn't bare to lose another one after the other little tri boy who died at birth :cry:

Oh dear, tears have sprung to my eyes as well.:cry:
The prospect is too awful but you must hope for the best and nurse and care the best that you can. You can't do better than you already are doing. Try to have a little bit of time to yourself as well, even if it's just reading a mag in the sunshine. Will call back later for the pics. xx

Can't wait to see the pictures, unfortunately I can't be sunning myself outside due to work although I'll need to pop home to take our little spaniel for a walk.

John

I hope you named one SteJosh... or just Ste

Yey more puppy pics!

Can't wait to see the new piccies!

I will check back later for a gander, awww.....keep trying with the chappie - you know you are doing all you possibly can:cry:

I must have missed the action!
Congratulations Cheerleader & Bailey!
Just been to look at your birthing thread (really sorry about the first one xx)
They look adorable!
Do you think they realise how many "Aunties & Uncles" they have here on HUKD?
Love to you all & well done.
xx

Original Poster

cassieismydoggie;2215370

I must have missed the action!Congratulations Cheerleader & Bailey!Just … I must have missed the action!Congratulations Cheerleader & Bailey!Just been to look at your birthing thread (really sorry about the first one xx)They look adorable!Do you think they realise how many "Aunties & Uncles" they have here on HUKD?Love to you all & well done.xx

:lol: pics are added now to the first post

Original Poster

sorry the pics are a bit blurry difficult to keep em still :lol:

awww...they are so cute!

Obviously well cared for and in great hands, lucky little doggies :-D

Original Poster

suze;2215659

awww...they are so cute! Obviously well cared for and in great hands, … awww...they are so cute! Obviously well cared for and in great hands, lucky little doggies :-D

thanks, suze i'm tryin my best, soooooo tired now tho...

They are beautiful and the little tri-colour is so tiny, I do hope that all goes well from here. Thanks for the pics cheerleader.

Original Poster

chesso;2215813

They are beautiful and the little tri-colour is so tiny, I do hope that … They are beautiful and the little tri-colour is so tiny, I do hope that all goes well from here. Thanks for the pics cheerleader.

thanks i hope so too....

So bonny.

awww they are sooooo sweet and you must feel very proud! Makes me want to get a 3rd pooch

awwwwwwwww they are so cute, I am totally ''in love'' keep up the good work Cheerleader you're doing great

They are the cutest ever, you are the best "mummy". Speak soon babe x

awww so cute. glad they are all ok x

Banned

awwww they are so sweet, your obviously doing a wonderful job, well done:thumbsup:
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. The never ending counting with pictures thread !4604839
    2. Premium baked beans just 99p for 4 cans from ALDI!1730
    3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7769637
    4. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread428514673

See more discussions