PUPPY LOVE, REMIXED SONGS AND REUNIONS

Banned 7 replies
Found 9th Jul 2008
Have you ever bumped into a childhood sweetheart years down the road, did you recognize the other person and anything interesting that happened afterwards ????

I bumped into someone at a party playing funny remixed songs, it took a glimse to make me recognize her after 15 years of not having any contact, she says she somehow knew that we were destined to meet again........ just in case someone is about to ask she is now married and I will be flying back to UK (currently in Pakistan for SAP training) in a couple of weeks time

What about you lot ?

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
7 Comments

Original Poster Banned

Why was this expired originally !!!

some idiot is goin round expiring things dunno why mate

Original Poster Banned

acecatcher3;2490641

some idiot is goin round expiring things dunno why mate

lol I guess someone is just having a bad day !

dont get this thread? is it love stories or something?!

Original Poster Banned

magicbeans;2490755

dont get this thread? is it love stories or something?!

Not really ... just wondering if you have ever bumped into a childhood sweetheart

Dell_in_the_bed;2490837

Not really ... just wondering if you have ever bumped into a childhood … Not really ... just wondering if you have ever bumped into a childhood sweetheart

hmmm..... no..... anyways.... how are u doing since bumping into her... not thinking of doing aything mental?!

Original Poster Banned

magicbeans;2490858

hmmm..... no..... anyways.... how are u doing since bumping into her... … hmmm..... no..... anyways.... how are u doing since bumping into her... not thinking of doing aything mental?!

Well she is married so I think we will sorta stay in touch at best.......

leaving for now, have yourself a ncie evening and see ya all !
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Incorrect Amazon refunds - how can I make sure they don't owe me any more m…713
    2. Driving anxiety.2733
    3. Laptop help11
    4. Gas Cooker Hose Required1011

See more discussions