Expired

Purchase Credit Card

Found 27th Oct 2017
Is it possible to use a 0% interest purchase credit card to send money via Western Union Money transfer. It would be great if anybody can answer this.
Community Updates
Ask
7 Comments
I would very much doubt you would get it 0%. Cash out is not counted as a purchase. I think you would be charged interest on the debit balance at the cash rate and a cash advance fee
As stated above it will count as a Cash advance if you use it in that way and not a purchase
You could get something like this and do a money transfer a few cards do it, there is a charge though but apr is still 0%

mbna.co.uk

just make sure you know what you are doing with western union and watch out for scams
Edited by: "eslick" 27th Oct 2017
eslick7 m ago

You could get something like this and do a money transfer a few cards do …You could get something like this and do a money transfer a few cards do it, there is a charge though but apr is still 0%mbna.co.ukjust make sure you know what you are doing with western union and watch out for scams

+1

Tesco Bank also do money transfers, same logic applies. i'd be careful with sending cash via Western Union unless it is someone you know and trust. Even then a bank transfer would be better.
Barclaycard also do it.
it depends on whether the credit card company give 0% on cash withdrawals as well as purchase.
Original Poster
Thanks for the replies guys. It saved me a ton..
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions