purchase from amazon

Found 30th Jan
hi i made a purchase from amazon last week item is fine but price has gone up £20
will amazon ask me to pay more now ?
Community Updates
Ask
Top comments
IQ tests on HUKD need to be mandatory
Love how people actually fell for this @mattmerch . Well done.

The top comment is particularly amusing, considering.
21 Comments
Serious question??

Yes of course the will charge you more. That's the way they make their money, they reduce the price to get people to buy things and then soon after increase the price and charge you more.

In all seriousness you will pay what you ordered at, unless it was an obvious missprice and then they might cancel.
If they don’t ask you to pay more, I think you should send them a cheque for the difference and point out their oversight.
33168225-hGg6y.jpg
Sometimes - Not often words fail me ! To put your mind at rest - just click on "my orders" under the "My Account " tab and you will see the confirmed price you have paid -and the delivery date and tracking .
Edited by: "rogparki" 30th Jan
Original Poster
Maybe I should return the one I got last week
and reorder at the higher pr
No don't worry, send me a cheque with the increase and I'll make sure it's used!
No they won’t charge you more or less, instead they will reward you, a loyal customer £100,000 and their private medical insurance
If it's been at the higher price for more than three hours and you haven't paid the difference back to them then I'm afraid your in trouble . European adjective 46 section 23 allows amazon to repossess goods the the value with an added penalty charge of a thousand pounds per day until the matter is settled .
Love how people actually fell for this @mattmerch . Well done.

The top comment is particularly amusing, considering.
I see what you're doing here. Good fishing.
I can't believe people didn't understand what was going on here...
Original Poster
Gollywood9 h, 45 m ago

woosh
mattmerch2 h, 51 m ago

woosh

I'll let you have this one

...but I am right
Original Poster
MadeDixonsCry6 h, 44 m ago

I can't believe people didn't understand what was going on here...

me too
Original Poster
rogparki12 h, 39 m ago

Sometimes - Not often words fail me ! To put your mind at …Sometimes - Not often words fail me ! To put your mind at rest - just click on "my orders" under the "My Account " tab and you will see the confirmed price you have paid -and the delivery date and tracking .

33170839-ItinY.jpg
What a time waster
I thought you was one of those illiterate people on here who ask daft questions.
Have you read the comments on the passport deal?? So many were asking if they renew it now then would they have to renew it when its blue ( next year). Why would they if its for 10 years
Misslovely2 h, 21 m ago

What a time waster :)I thought you was one of those illiterate people on …What a time waster :)I thought you was one of those illiterate people on here who ask daft questions. Have you read the comments on the passport deal?? So many were asking if they renew it now then would they have to renew it when its blue ( next year). Why would they if its for 10 years

Because there stupid
OoEliteoO1 h, 33 m ago

Because there stupid

The irony.

It's "they are" or "they're".
normally takes flight over people's heads
I must be dum lol
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants