Unfortunately, this discussion is no longer valid
Expired

Purchase last weeks sun newspaper

Posted 12th Feb
Is there any way i can purchase old copies of the sun? Every newsagent ive been to say they've returned them back to the company :s
Community Updates
Ask
15 Comments
Don’t think so, how many days codes did you need
I definitely haven’t got Sunday’s
I needed saturday and sunday
Mary_Mary12/02/2020 18:31

I needed saturday and sunday

I have Saturdays still if you need it (and tell me where to find the code lol)
eBay maybe?
I can give you some download links to Sat and Sun (no pun intended) editions, if that's any use?
Unsure if they're PDF or ePub versions.

Let me know and I'll PM you the links.
Loving the love here, thank you!

cecilmcroberts12/02/2020 18:36

I have Saturdays still if you need it (and tell me where to find the code …I have Saturdays still if you need it (and tell me where to find the code lol)

I sent you a message with details, really appreciate it.

Derek_Fortescue_Shatwell12/02/2020 18:45

I can give you some download links to Sat and Sun (no pun intended) …I can give you some download links to Sat and Sun (no pun intended) editions, if that's any use?Unsure if they're PDF or ePub versions.Let me know and I'll PM you the links.

That would be amazing, thanking you! As i actually need 2 sets to allow for 4 tickets.
thriller12/02/2020 18:40

eBay maybe?

I will also give that a try if i struggle later, thank you for the suggestion
Mary_Mary12/02/2020 18:53

Loving the love here, thank you! I sent you a message with details, really …Loving the love here, thank you! I sent you a message with details, really appreciate it.That would be amazing, thanking you! As i actually need 2 sets to allow for 4 tickets.

Saturdays code passed
Mary_Mary12/02/2020 18:53

Loving the love here, thank you! I sent you a message with details, really …Loving the love here, thank you! I sent you a message with details, really appreciate it.That would be amazing, thanking you! As i actually need 2 sets to allow for 4 tickets.

PM sent
Derek_Fortescue_Shatwell12/02/2020 18:59

PM sent

Amazing, will try this when i am on a PC thank you!

If anyone else feels like sharing the love, I would be forever grateful for the help! As i need 2 codes per day.
Mary_Mary12/02/2020 18:54

I will also give that a try if i struggle later, thank you for the …I will also give that a try if i struggle later, thank you for the suggestion

No worries
Derek_Fortescue_Shatwell12/02/2020 18:45

I can give you some download links to Sat and Sun (no pun intended) …I can give you some download links to Sat and Sun (no pun intended) editions, if that's any use?Unsure if they're PDF or ePub versions.Let me know and I'll PM you the links.

Update, the online PDFs worked but the codes were blanked out and no voucher should anyone be interested in this as I think its direct from the sun app as opposed to scanned newspaper. Worth a try though and thanks again @Derek_Fortescue_Shatwell
Illusionary12/02/2020 23:16

https://www.thesun.co.uk/contact-us/Back issuesYou can also order back …https://www.thesun.co.uk/contact-us/Back issuesYou can also order back issues of the newspaper from Historic Newspapers.You must know the date of issue you wish to buy as Historic Newspapers will not conduct research.Email: info@backissuenewspapers.co.ukWeb: www.backissuenewspapers.co.ukTel: 0844 669 9400

Wow, £9.99 per paper when it cost 55p. No thanks! But thanks for sharing anyway
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Top Merchants