Purchased CD's from Amazon? You may have some free MP3 downloads waiting for you.

Found 13th Apr
Instructions in first comment. I know this has been around for years and has been posted before, I know the vast majority will know, but I thought worth a repost for those who don't.
Community Updates
8 Comments
I know this has been around for years and has been posted before, I know the vast majority will know, but I thought worth a repost for those who don't.

If you have purchased CD's direct from Amazon (not a marketplace seller) many of the titles come also come with a free (AutoRip) MP3 download of the album. These can be played via the Amazon Music webpage/app BUT can also be downloaded as standalone MP3's.

To find out if you have any MP3's waiting for you, do the following:

1. Go to amazon.co.uk and log into your account
2. Shop by Department
3. Drop down to Amazon Music
4. Open Web Player

Once web player is open on the left hand side click on purchased under My Music. All of your CD purchases that came with AutoRip will now be available for you to play or download (I had 53 albums, 1507 tracks). Mine also included some embarrassing albums that were purchased as presents ha!
Edited by: "robertr" 13th Apr
Hi, @robertr I've moved this over to misc. Your right about the ones purchased as presents forgot i'd bought them a few years back. Great post thanks for sharing
Thanks for posting @robertr . I've got 24 Albums I never knew I had digitally.
Edited by: "The_HUKD_Cookie_Monster" 13th Apr
The_HUKD_Cookie_Monster3 m ago

Thanks for posting @robertr . I've got 24 Albums I never knew I had …Thanks for posting @robertr . I've got 24 Albums I never knew I had digitally.

Mad isn't it!
57 albums for me
Pretty much uselesss for me, but it did remind me of my first amazon music purchase!

33634476-rVQf3.jpg
The Pet Shop Boys Actually is one of mine
Same goes with some vinyl albums as well.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants