Purchasing a new phone

Found 15th Mar
Currently on the look out for a new phone and quite fancy the Huawei Mate 10 Pro. Best price available seems to be £529.

However, others have said there is the new Huawei coming out at the end of the month which means the current model will be reduced in price.

I was just wondering how much cheaper it would likely be and if it is worth waiting as my current phone has completely died now.

Cheers!
Community Updates
AskPhones
7 Comments
deleted79467
so your current phone is dead but you are still willing to wait ???
remember with tech their will always be something new due
take the plunge and get your new phone :good luck
I wouldnt buy an Huawei for £529, resale value will be horrendous
master106 m ago

I wouldnt buy an Huawei for £529, resale value will be horrendous

Troll. Huawei are the second largest handset manufacturer in the world now. They have bypassed Apple recently. Obviously Samsung is the largest, but Huawei have come a long way in the past three years, and their flagship handsets are amazing.
OP, I don't think the Mate 10 Pro will come down at all even after the release of the P20 and P20 Lite/Pro. The Mate 10 Pro is already aggressively priced, and is significantly cheaper than competing flagships like the S9 and iPhone X.

I have the Mate 10 Pro myself, and the can I honestly say the camera is excellent, it has great performance, but most importantly the battery life is INCREDIBLE. I have never experienced such great battery life from any flagship ever before.

I have previously owned many iPhones, up to and including the iPhone 6, and many Android phones over the years. No phone comes even remotely close in terms of battery life to my Mate 10 Pro.
preecey16 m ago

Troll. Huawei are the second largest handset manufacturer in the world …Troll. Huawei are the second largest handset manufacturer in the world now. They have bypassed Apple recently. Obviously Samsung is the largest, but Huawei have come a long way in the past three years, and their flagship handsets are amazing.

"I don't agree with this person, therefore they must be a troll" - that's you.
preecey19 m ago

Troll. Huawei are the second largest handset manufacturer in the world …Troll. Huawei are the second largest handset manufacturer in the world now. They have bypassed Apple recently. Obviously Samsung is the largest, but Huawei have come a long way in the past three years, and their flagship handsets are amazing.

If im a troll you must be a loony. Look on ebay at recently finished. An immaculate one went for £338 with new going for £450 or less. They might be largest manufacturer because everyone in asia has one but they definately are not in the UK. Whether you like it or not the resale value is nowhere near what apple or samsungs is.
Edited by: "master10" 15th Mar
Best off waiting just incase. In for a penny, in for a pound. Just buy a cheap Nokia phone or something and put your sim in it while you wait
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants