Groups
    EXPIRED

Purchasing samsung galaxy note 4 sim question

Probably a stupid question! I'm getting a new contract for samsung galaxy note 4, I shall be selling the phone but using the sim in my iphone 5. Are they the same sims? Will this work? Thanks!

11 Comments

no theyre not, the iphone sim is a nano sim. the note 4 takes a micri sim which is bigger. you might want to order a replacement. or go to the store to get the microsim . they might charge you for this. around ten pounds

Original Poster

Oh I see, I'm glad I asked now. As I'm ordering online can I request a nano sim? Or if not can they change it to a nano sim on the same day? Thank you

iphone 5 nano sim
    samsung galaxy note 4 Micro-SIM type

that google site sure is handy

or get an adapter from ebay for a quid or so
    Edited by: "mattmerch" 2nd Dec 2014

Original Poster

I looked at google but thought double checking would be good FYI pffft hence the ASK

I have just looked at converter tools think il pick one of these up, thanks again

you already have a nano sim, you need a microsim for the note 4. you could just go to your networks store and ask for a micro sim instead of the nano sim that you have

by the way. note 4 , AWESOME PHONE

Original Poster

I know I have a nano sim but as I'm selling the note 4 then i won't want the micro sim they provide me with hence will need a tool to convert to a nano- I think this is correct.
    To be quite honest, I'm looking for the most expensive phone to sell on the cheapest contract!

oh my bad, i think you need to get the micro replaced then as the micro is bigger and getting it cut isnt recommended. and as the contract is done online i doubt you can request a nano sim as the phone bought with it needs a micro. just take the sim into store and ask for a nano sim.

I would rather have the note4 than the iphone but each to his or her own. incidentally how are you selling the note on here?

Original Poster

I was going to put collection only on ebay or gumtree! Thanks all
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Iptv1228
      2. Music download79
      3. FedEx sent me a Duty & Tax Invoice - Advice needed67
      4. Ripped off by GearBest, VERY ANGRY!1416

See more discussions