Purchasing Sky go account

Found 9th Mar 2016
Hi, I want to watch ICC cricket world cup matches on laptop (sky go) for this month. Does it mean I still need to purchase the full membership, considering I am not going to watch it on TV and need subscription only for a month or just above?

Update - It is going to be aired on sky sports 2 so you need to have sky sports package to watch it.

Thanks.
Community Updates
AskSky
8 Comments
I thought it was free with your tv subscription. What is the cricket on? sky sports? you can buy now tv sports passes for that or if you have sky sports already then you should be able to use sky go for free
Isn't Sky Go free with Sky TV packages? Do you mean Now TV?

You can get a month's pass to Sky Sports for £32 with Now TV.

Daily passes are £6.99 and weekly passes are £10.99

nowtv.com/

Edited by: "RossD89" 9th Mar 2016
It is going to be aired on sky sports 2 so you need to have sky sports package to watch it which i dont have.
yes, skygo is for sky subscribers
nowtv might be better/cheaper? I'm not sure
sachinpachpute

It is going to be aired on sky sports 2 so you need to have sky sports … It is going to be aired on sky sports 2 so you need to have sky sports package to watch it which i dont have.

Yea, it sounds like Now TV is what you are looking for. It can be streamed to multiple devices and you don't need to sign up to a 12 month contract. Follow the link I posted earlier, or this one to go directly to the info on the Sky Sports pass nowtv.com/sports
Edited by: "RossD89" 9th Mar 2016
If you have a friend with SKY TV full package then ask if they have a spare SKY GO.
We have x4 attached to our SKY TV and only used 3 of them until recently.

Thanks. I will check.

Dea332

If you have a friend with SKY TV full package then ask if they have a … If you have a friend with SKY TV full package then ask if they have a spare SKY GO. We have x4 attached to our SKY TV and only used 3 of them until recently.

If u know it is on Sky Sports 2 AND you won't watch it on TV, you can download Sky Sports Mobile TV app and pay £5 a month for only Sky Sports 1 & 2 or £10 for all sports channels.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants