Purchasing Vbucks from the Argentinian Xbox store

Found 6th Aug
So I have seen that you can purchase vbucks for a cheaper price using a vpn on your Xbox console. For some reason I keep getting an error and I don't know why. Could somebody pls help me. This is the exact thing I've done
1. Changed my Xbox region to Argentina
2. Loaded nord vpn and connected to Argentina on my pc.
3. Ran Connectify hotspot and connected it to my Xbox
4. Added a payment option to my account which is a prepaid card I order off pockit.com and when I added it I made the address and argentina hotel in bueno aires
5. Loaded fortnite and tried to purchase Vbucks but then I got an error. Could somebody pls help me
Community Updates
Ask
4 Comments
Pockit is useless , I ordered it before and it does not use ‘ 3D secure ‘ which makes it so that you can’t use it for 80% of all main online sites eg amazon etc
Pretty sure this method is patched... it was months ago when it worked
Ka11ran7 h, 33 m ago

Pretty sure this method is patched... it was months ago when it worked

No, still works. Not sure if pockit is supported though. However, after adding the payment method wait 72 hours for MS to "take" (without actually taking - it'll be pending) a test payment, then try again.

Also go to whatismyip on your Xbox to make sure it's seeing Argentina.
eayragt7th Aug

No, still works. Not sure if pockit is supported though. However, after …No, still works. Not sure if pockit is supported though. However, after adding the payment method wait 72 hours for MS to "take" (without actually taking - it'll be pending) a test payment, then try again. Also go to whatismyip on your Xbox to make sure it's seeing Argentina.

Thanks it's probably that I didn't wait the 72 hours. You're the man
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions