Puregym - Freeze membership upto 4 weeks

Posted 17th Mar
If you not planning to go to gym for sometime, you can freeze your account for up to 4 weeks for free.

3423609-EJeDR.jpg
Community Updates
Misc

Groups

10 Comments
Same with the gym group then it's£5
Realistically speaking though, I can't see people returning to the gym in 4 weeks at this rate.
rimalpatel00717/03/2020 21:40

Same with the gym group then it's£5

Yeah clicked on mine and seen it said £5 they should really offer it for free, I understand they have to keep a business but if we arent using their gym why should we even pay £5
Toon_army17/03/2020 22:00

Yeah clicked on mine and seen it said £5 they should really offer it for …Yeah clicked on mine and seen it said £5 they should really offer it for free, I understand they have to keep a business but if we arent using their gym why should we even pay £5

Otherwise there will be no gym left?
Willy_Wonka17/03/2020 22:04

Otherwise there will be no gym left?

I pay monthly for my Cineworld pass and they've closed, but they aren't asking for money from me! It says while they are closed I'll be credited until they reopen, why cant the gym do that
Toon_army17/03/2020 22:08

I pay monthly for my Cineworld pass and they've closed, but they aren't …I pay monthly for my Cineworld pass and they've closed, but they aren't asking for money from me! It says while they are closed I'll be credited until they reopen, why cant the gym do that

Because most companies dont have insurance to cover business disruption due a pandemic so the gym will go bankrupt within weeks?

Maybe Cineworld have cover?

This is why nearly all independent cafes, bars, hairdressers & restaurants will close down permanently by the end off this.
PureGym have cancelled all classes too (probably wise), but still leave all the classes available to book on the website/app. Not very joined up thinking really.
Ferris18/03/2020 01:26

PureGym have cancelled all classes too (probably wise), but still leave …PureGym have cancelled all classes too (probably wise), but still leave all the classes available to book on the website/app. Not very joined up thinking really.

IT issues for an unexpected situation. Hardly their fault. Who starts a business & employs software engineers in to develop a booking process with a shutdown button for a pandemic?
Edited by: "Willy_Wonka" 18th Mar
Willy_Wonka18/03/2020 01:29

IT issues for an unexpected situation. Hardly their fault. Who starts a …IT issues for an unexpected situation. Hardly their fault. Who starts a business & employs software engineers in to develop a booking process with a shutdown button for a pandemic?

Nobody expects "a shutdown button for a pandemic", but I don't think that simply resetting a booking system is a particularly onerous piece of site management. It should be at least as easy (if much less rarely used) as sending out a global email.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Discussions

Top Merchants