Groups

PureGym. How would you rate it?

Hello all. I am looking to get back to the gym after a long time out of any sort of activity whatsoever.

Puregym in leeds has caught my eye and I know there are others around the country.

I'd go to my uni gym, but everyone there is super buff and I'd need to get a little....trim before I step inside there!

So do any of you people go to or have been to a puregym? Are they okay? Please share your views.

2 Comments

I've been a member of PureGym in Edinburgh since it opened just over a year ago. I was always intimidated with gyms for the same reasons you say but I've never had a problem with this one. I can't speak for the Leeds one but the Edinburgh branch is very good, has good equipment, the staff are very helpful, friendly and well trained. It's a place where you can go and everybody else will just leave you too it. For the money I pay per month (£16.99) I couldn't fault it at all. It does get busy at the peak 5:30pm to 7:30pm period but that's the same with every gym so you can't blame them for that.

I would recommend them. At the end of the day, you're not committed to any contract so you've got nothing to lose apart from a small joining fee.

Original Poster

Yeah that's what I was thinking. The price is the most tempting element of the gym which is why I wanted to ask whether anyone had actually been and it's not just a dump and you really get what you pay for.

Thank you for your response, I reckon I'll be joining
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …255854
      2. Labour MP Naz Shah retweeted calling for abused white girls to shut their m…1024
      3. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846320
      4. Are these two things distinctly different to you?33168

See more discussions