Puregym vs The gym

Found 26th Jan 2016
I've used the gym but I've never used Pure Gym. Has anyone been to both and give a comparison. Or has anyone had much experience of pure gym.
Community Updates
AskGym
6 Comments
Used both before, tbh they are much the same. Only thing I preferred about The Gym was that they had the indoor training bikes (with the screens for cycling different places/terrains). That may differ at each gym though. As I say, bit decent budget gyms and not much between them.
KevClark1985

Used both before, tbh they are much the same. Only thing I preferred … Used both before, tbh they are much the same. Only thing I preferred about The Gym was that they had the indoor training bikes (with the screens for cycling different places/terrains). That may differ at each gym though. As I say, bit decent budget gyms and not much between them.

Did the puregym have a lotof free weights?
The gym seems to have lots of cardio stuff but few free weights
dudea729

Did the puregym have a lotof free weights?The gym seems to have lots of … Did the puregym have a lotof free weights?The gym seems to have lots of cardio stuff but few free weights

It did have a reasonable amount of free weights yeah. Never really thought about it, but now you mention it, The Gym did seem a little sparse for weights.
The Dumbbells go up to 50kg in PureGym
build your own gym will work out cheaper in the long run plus it will be set up however you want it, and no more waiting for the squat rack
The Gym Hamilton has just had its free weights section increased in size. It's actually quite big. So that could be a plan for them all
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants