Groups

Purina Beta dry dog food

Just wondering if anyone has any advice on where this would be cheapest to buy.
    At the moment I buy this from pets at home, on offer two bags are £48.

Any recommendations?
    Thanks

6 Comments

I always use Zooplus for my dog food. Generally good prices, vacuum sealed food and quidco! For the brand you mention there's this
    zooplus.co.uk/sho…ood

Banned

With dry dog food we just used to stock up whilst on offer.

There is no place that its permanently cheap

Have you looked on Amazon?
    Not sure which type you are after, but some are under £22 a 14kg bag.
    Edited by: "chuckiedoll" 21st Feb

Try monster pet supplies, zooplus, Amazon and petplanet, they've all been fairly reasonably priced for my dogs food.

Zooplus has a 5% new customer discount so best to buy multiple bags to take advantage

Original Poster

chuckiedoll

Have you looked on Amazon?Not sure which type you are after, but some are … Have you looked on Amazon?Not sure which type you are after, but some are under £22 a 14kg bag.

Will look on amazon. Im after the large breed

Original Poster

sparky111091

Try monster pet supplies, zooplus, Amazon and petplanet, they've all … Try monster pet supplies, zooplus, Amazon and petplanet, they've all been fairly reasonably priced for my dogs food.Zooplus has a 5% new customer discount so best to buy multiple bags to take advantage

Zooplus is working out the cheapest with new discount and topcashback. Thank you
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. One for the mathmaticians2745
      2. word association Game74044577
      3. GIVEAWAY - Clear out of duplicate CD Keys from Humble Bundle I have yet to …11
      4. The HUKD home for Star Trek: Discovery1526

See more discussions