Groups

Purple Parking Website

Afternoon All,

Does anyone know where on the purple parking website do you enter the promotional code to get the discount?

I'm trying to book my parking through quidco but i just cant find the section where i can add the promotional code.

thanks and rep left for any help!!!

7 Comments

I've always used purpleparking.co.uk/

TBH if the discount far outweighs the Quidco then I'd leave it.

I used the code TIPO from here a few weeks ago for use at gatwick for 50% off.

I went through quidco and it tracked but 2 days ago it got declined, it was only £2.37 so i'm not going to query it as we got 50% off anyway.

Original Poster

smithyp1;6613226

I used the code TIPO from here a few weeks ago for use at gatwick for 50% … I used the code TIPO from here a few weeks ago for use at gatwick for 50% off.I went through quidco and it tracked but 2 days ago it got declined, it was only £2.37 so i'm not going to query it as we got 50% off anyway.

Yeah I'm trying to use TIPO aswell but getting nothing, its coming at £82...getting now discount. Am i right in putting the discount code in the source code box?

Abz;6613248

Yeah I'm trying to use TIPO aswell but getting nothing, its coming at … Yeah I'm trying to use TIPO aswell but getting nothing, its coming at £82...getting now discount. Am i right in putting the discount code in the source code box?

Thats what i did ..... it said it was expired when i tried to use it but it worked for me and i am presuming thats why my quidco has been declined.

Original Poster

smithyp1;6613302

Thats what i did ..... it said it was expired when i tried to use it but … Thats what i did ..... it said it was expired when i tried to use it but it worked for me and i am presuming thats why my quidco has been declined.

oh well i guess the 25% rac code will have to do. Saves me £20

Abz;6613306

oh well i guess the 25% rac code will have to do. Saves me £20

Which airport?

Original Poster

Heathrow (23/10 - 08/11)
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764208
      2. How dangerous is Donald trump?31137
      3. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846166
      4. Microsoft Gamescom - Possibly more free games / Project Scorpio44

See more discussions