Looks like a good movie!!!

imdb.com/tit…80/

Trailer:

imdb.com/vid…37/

11 Comments

MSN Naeem?

Banned

the video isn't working

ah it forces you to click through ad.doubleclick.net (blocked by my firewall and adblock plus) so they get some money before you watch the video thats gay.

Original Poster

lumoruk;4360967

the video isn't workingah it forces you to click through … the video isn't workingah it forces you to click through ad.doubleclick.net (blocked by my firewall and adblock plus) so they get some money before you watch the video thats gay.

youtube.com/wat…Y3E

yeah saw a trailer of this when seeing my bloody valentine, looks good, but complicated to follow, but them im a tad thick :lol:

Original Poster

loupomm;4361097

yeah saw a trailer of this when seeing my bloody valentine, looks good, … yeah saw a trailer of this when seeing my bloody valentine, looks good, but complicated to follow, but them im a tad thick :lol:

lol....I saw it then too!! You watch it in 3D? Them galsses hurt!!

Naeem786;4361117

lol....I saw it then too!! You watch it in 3D? Them galsses hurt!!

yeah i must say i was a lil disappointed! - great teen slasher film but i was expecting better :oops:

Banned

Isn't it just Heros on film?

Original Poster

lumoruk;4361152

Isn't it just Heros on film?

lol....Looks like it as they got screaming people!!! :?

Banned

Naeem786;4361163

lol....Looks like it as they got screaming people!!! :?

I don't like Heros so not going to like this, it's all been done before it just annoys me that they roll the money in from copying everyone else's ideas then putting them all into one program/film.

Original Poster

lumoruk;4361193

I don't like Heros so not going to like this, it's all been done before … I don't like Heros so not going to like this, it's all been done before it just annoys me that they roll the money in from copying everyone else's ideas then putting them all into one program/film.

I used to think that but movies are better and this does look awesome!! No good copy is around...:whistling:
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7763820
    2. miikeyblue and shabbird's (but mostly shabbird's) Tuesday night pub quiz!523385
    3. 75% off Sky TV for existing customers. Only works when you call the specifi…17356127
    4. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846047

See more discussions