Groups

Push chair which one to get?need some help

Hi me and my partner are expecting another child and want to get a new or nearly new push chair,we need one that has the base that attaches to the back so a toddler can stand on the back,whats that part called>?

just wondering if any mums know any good cheapish ones that inc the attachment?thanks

5 Comments

Buggy board, you buy that bit separately

Yh, you can buy em on ebay and can attach to most pushchairs I believe
    I have one although hardly ever use it

the mamas and papas pliko p3 has a built in step for toddlers although i never used it on mine it doesnt look as bulky as the ones that tag along behind the buggy

Please note: Buggy boards do not fit on the Micralite pushchairs!

(Found out when I cared for my friends baby for a week & she got a "universal" buggy board to fit on my pushchair so my 2 yr old could stand on it- very stressfu!)

ye i must admit buggy boards are a pain in the ass!!! i bought myself a Phil&Teds double sport when i had my toddler and bab - they are brilliant you can use it as a single or a double with the use of a double kit! they have a new budget version out called the classic or theres a new posh one called the vibe but i think the new one looks way to bulky so ill stick with my sport one. I posted on here earlier a voucher for 5% off thing for Olivers Babycare,
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19047156
      2. U.S. bombers fly off North Korea's coast in show of force1932
      3. Cat Chat77736
      4. Fifa 18 web app Now active.44

See more discussions