EXPIRED

Pusher-facing buggy

I have a friend with a two year old daughter (with additional needs) who is looking for a pusher-facing buggy. This will enable child to see her mum. Does anyone know of a reasonable priced one or have one for sale?
Thanks in advance.

7 Comments

honestly, there are very few rear facing pushchairs avaliable.

i have an icandy cherry, which is a lightweight stroller that rear faces, i couldn't tell you what age they realistically go up to. but the manual says to 4yrs.

]http//ww…om/ that's the website

hope it helps

oh i forgot to add they go reasonably cheap on ebay too

the loola is rear and forward facing as is a britax vigour 3 or 4 wheels you can also get a mamas and papas(ultima i think) one, hauck infinity faces both ways
First wheels city elite is another
cosatto mobi(budi)

Lol you can tell i have had a few

oh also silver cross freeway

vesplegate_123;5108731

the loola is rear and forward facing as is a britax vigour 3 or 4 wheels … the loola is rear and forward facing as is a britax vigour 3 or 4 wheels you can also get a mamas and papas(ultima i think) one, hauck infinity faces both waysFirst wheels city elite is anothercosatto mobi(budi)Lol you can tell i have had a few

ahh i've got the pushchair bug again like when i was pregnant!

a lot of these are heavy, esecially the first wheels
the ones with pneumatic tyres tend to be the heavier ones, and might be an idea to avoid seeing as a 2 year old isn't going to get any smaller!

there's also the chicco for me, which is just like a normal stroller apart from the seat rear faces too)

and the bebe confort streety. similar to the loola but a bit lighter.
avoid if your friend is over 5'5"!

Original Poster

Thanks for all your help. I shall pass on all these suggestions to my friend.
Rep added to you all.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. What engine oil do i need for a 2007 Skoda Fabia (Mark 1) 1.9 turbo diesel …12
    2. Sun Saver Code for Priority Bookings11
    3. Any good Sky TV deals on at moment?22
    4. Why do people scam on Gumtree?68

See more discussions