Posted 17th Jun 2021
Hi all,

We're looking to replace our existing DIY outdoor tap which doesnt give much pressure to a pushfit set up instead which will give us more water pressure for the garden.
We've got all the bits and pieces required but are concerned as there doesnt appear to be much slack where the copper piping will be cut to put the new tee push fit in.
I've been told about the sharkbite SLIP TEE's which will make it easier to fit as it will slide up the pipe, then back down to the one below so wont have to bend the pipe as much - do Screwfix/Tool station or any other UK based retailer sell something similar that anybody is aware of rather than paying over the odds?
This is the sharkbite one.


This is the one I currently have and intended to use.
Community Updates
Post a comment