Groups

Put a bet on at will hill...

Got the score right on a single bet, at Full time but not in extra time do i win?

Addy

17 Comments

nope, unless you can blag it with the manager!

yep, usually bets are over 90 mins , unless stated other wise:thumbsup:

Supermod

Yes it is in 90 minutes as you can bet in play up to 85 minutes.

Original Poster

any tips on how to blag manager?

point a gun at him

It is usual that for betting all full-time scores are after 90 minutes not after extra-time. But the terms would have been displayed when you placed the bet.

Supermod

Daft Punk;4156736

point a gun at him

:x

Banned

why would you choose a score that would have led to extra time anyway?

unless you knew the bet was for the 90 mins only

pugw$sh;4156744

It is usual that for betting all full-time scores are after 90 minutes … It is usual that for betting all full-time scores are after 90 minutes not after extra-time. But the terms would have been displayed when you placed the bet.

100% correct !!

Correct scores are normally only for 90mins and not including extra time or penalties etc.

yep scores are for 90 mins only unless stated otherwise, so a goal in the 91st min don't count

castortroy;4156673

nope, unless you can blag it with the manager!

I love people who give wrong info so confidently - bull baffles brains :whistling:

Have you been in and asked for your winnings? you may get a shock and get paid

tdogg;4157133

yep scores are for 90 mins only unless stated otherwise, so a goal in the … yep scores are for 90 mins only unless stated otherwise, so a goal in the 91st min don't count

:thinking:

Syzable;4159011

:thinking:

exactly.

A bet includes the full 90 minutes + INJURY TIME.

Not EXTRA TIME.

t0mm;4159049

exactly.A bet includes the full 90 minutes + INJURY TIME.Not EXTRA … exactly.A bet includes the full 90 minutes + INJURY TIME.Not EXTRA TIME.

I may open a bookies after reading this thread..........i could be quids in. No one will ever claim their winnings. :lol:

look at the bottom of coupons it says in the small print. all matches for 90 minutes play
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Going in style uv code give away22
      2. Veteran TV host Sir Bruce Forsyth dies at 891515
      3. How dangerous is Donald trump?24110
      4. SNES Classic launches 29th September 2017 - Check for stock and pre-order i…4661377

See more discussions