: Put away your sunglasses as SNOW is coming back and temperatures set to tumble

Top comments
good, I hate the hot weather. It brings out all the riff raff into their gardens.
Anyone else feel a hell of a lot better when the sun has been out a few days? I feel like crap in the winter all the time and tired.
18 Comments
good, I hate the hot weather. It brings out all the riff raff into their gardens.
benjammin31617 m ago

good, I hate the hot weather. It brings out all the riff raff into their …good, I hate the hot weather. It brings out all the riff raff into their gardens.

No offence but I thought you were used to riff raff
Anyone else feel a hell of a lot better when the sun has been out a few days? I feel like crap in the winter all the time and tired.
splender42 s ago

An excellent weather thread is here to post your daily observations and …An excellent weather thread is here to post your daily observations and what you read in the papers.

Hello splender. Long time no see. Hope you are well.
deeky31 m ago

Only online
deeky5 m ago

Hello splender. Long time no see. Hope you are well.

Yw, there are really very friendly threads around, like that "Thank You" thread.
I am very well, though a bit knackered with too much written work into early hours in the morning.
I thought that the weather was one of the topics now banned on misc ?
adamwilko0072 h, 21 m ago

Anyone else feel a hell of a lot better when the sun has been out a few …Anyone else feel a hell of a lot better when the sun has been out a few days? I feel like crap in the winter all the time and tired.

Not really, my bedroom is like 30C D:
In bed at moment my neck and shoulders burnt and painful

Been off work all week mind
My shorts are in and out of the cupboard like a fiddlers elbow!
deeky4 h, 45 m ago

It’s not him it’s me that’s used to riff raff
adamwilko0079 h, 45 m ago

Anyone else feel a hell of a lot better when the sun has been out a few …Anyone else feel a hell of a lot better when the sun has been out a few days? I feel like crap in the winter all the time and tired.

I do seem to have more energy when the suns out and if I get home from work and my tshirt is covered in white stains, it's probably been a good day......
adamwilko00721 h, 43 m ago

You might find this helpful
nhs.uk/con…ad/
Edited by: "LeahsMintytoutou" 21st Apr
I personally like the cooler weather so don't mind the temperature drop, will hopefully keep the pollen level lower as well
LeahsMintytoutou19 h, 27 m ago

You might find this helpful You might find this helpful https://www.nhs.uk/conditions/seasonal-affective-disorder-sad/

Thanks for this looks like I need to supplement some vitamin D in the winter
Roll on global warming. brrrrr.
LeahsMintytoutou21st Apr

You might find this helpful You might find this helpful https://www.nhs.uk/conditions/seasonal-affective-disorder-sad/

Hellfull we should all take vitamin d tablets in the winter
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants