Put the xmas tree up.....or iron? The tree won!

Sooooooooooooo bored what should i do?!

35 Comments

my other half says Iron...
not saying what I said to that

Christmas Tree! Christmas Tree! Christmas Tree! Christmas Tree! Christmas Tree! Christmas Tree! Christmas Tree! Christmas Tree! Christmas Tree! Christmas Tree! Christmas Tree! Christmas Tree! Christmas Tree! Christmas Tree! Christmas Tree! Christmas Tree! Christmas Tree! Christmas Tree! Christmas Tree! Christmas Tree! Christmas Tree! Christmas Tree! Christmas Tree! Christmas Tree! Christmas Tree! Christmas Tree! Christmas Tree! Christmas Tree! Christmas Tree! Christmas Tree! Christmas Tree! Christmas Tree! Christmas Tree! Christmas Tree! Christmas Tree! Christmas Tree! Christmas Tree! Christmas Tree! Christmas Tree! Christmas Tree! Christmas Tree! Christmas Tree! Christmas Tree! Christmas Tree! Christmas Tree! Christmas Tree! Christmas Tree! Christmas Tree! Christmas Tree! Christmas Tree! Christmas Tree! Christmas Tree! Christmas Tree! Christmas Tree! Christmas Tree! Christmas Tree! Christmas Tree! Christmas Tree! Christmas Tree! Christmas Tree! Christmas Tree! Christmas Tree! Christmas Tree! Christmas Tree! Christmas Tree! Christmas Tree! Christmas Tree! Christmas Tree! Christmas Tree! Christmas Tree! Christmas Tree! Christmas Tree! Christmas Tree! Christmas Tree! Christmas Tree! Christmas Tree! Christmas Tree! Christmas Tree! Christmas Tree! Christmas Tree! Christmas Tree! Christmas Tree! Christmas Tree! Christmas Tree! Christmas Tree! Christmas Tree! Christmas Tree! Christmas Tree! Christmas Tree! Christmas Tree! Christmas Tree! Christmas Tree! Christmas Tree! Christmas Tree! Christmas Tree! Christmas Tree! Christmas Tree! Christmas Tree! Christmas Tree! Christmas Tree! :-D

put up your tree then post a piccie

Christmas tree definately! I want to do mine but its not here yet

Original Poster

Babes will fry my brain in trying to "help" ...........can i handle this!!

No way for the tree!!!!! That's what Xmas Eve is for.

i am putting our tree up on thursday, go on get the tree up its not as boring as ironing lol.

Banned

ironing

OMG It's not even December!!!

Far too early..

I personally think its too early to put the tree up so iron, or sit on yer **** with a cuppa, that sounds much better.

I've not had a Christmas tree for years and i only iron stuff when i'm about to wear it!!

I'd opt for the tree!!

Iron to get it out of the way.

Who's doing the misc Christmas Tree thread this year?

Would be interesting to poll who would put a tree up in November, and who leaves it until nearer Xmas Eve?

I'll bet women want it up now (snarf, snarf) and men later on.

actually hubbies in the loft as we speak his idea too
wonder what he's up to lol

Buy some easter eggs,,,

kyalion;6987043

Would be interesting to poll who would put a tree up in November, and who … Would be interesting to poll who would put a tree up in November, and who leaves it until nearer Xmas Eve?I'll bet women want it up now (snarf, snarf) and men later on.

Not true on my part, wont be putting the tree up til maybe the 6th or so of December, even then might be the 2nd week.

Wifey always wants it up about 2weeks before Xmas, whereas I say Xmas Eve up, Boxing Day down. She usually wins.

Treeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I love christmas!! I ve still to buy mine otherwise it'd be up!!

Neither - can you tell I'm in a can't be bothered mood today :-D

Ours goes up around the middle of December - I love Christmas, but putting up the tree in Novmber is a definate NO NO - It would take all the excitement out of Christmas as you would be bored with it by the time the big day came.

Go and do the Ironing - LOL

Cliffs?

LLM, did you get it up?

bazzaric;6987594

Cliffs?LLM, did you get it up?

:w00t:

Put the tree up, im putting mine up on saturday!!!!

ps i can see someone elses xmas lights from my window!!!! im jealous

ironing, way to early for the tree

[COLOR="Red"]It's November.

HTH.[/COLOR]

kyalion;6987043

Would be interesting to poll who would put a tree up in November, and who … Would be interesting to poll who would put a tree up in November, and who leaves it until nearer Xmas Eve?I'll bet women want it up now (snarf, snarf) and men later on.

Not true, we wait until Christmas Eve :thumbsup:

no xmas tree until december its against the law!!!! well my law

Original Poster

Hello all......just sitting in my grotto *waving*

I agree that it's a bit too earlly.But what's with all the people putting their Tree up on Christmas Eve?

1st week of December for me.

tonyg1962;6987085

Buy some easter eggs,,,

And sort out what you are gonna put on the barbie

Original Poster

kyalion;6986966

No way for the tree!!!!! That's what Xmas Eve is for.

tonyg1962;6987001

Far too early..

Penny Saver;6986999

OMG It's not even December!!!

AshleyRFC;6987003

I personally think its too early to put the tree up so iron, or sit on … I personally think its too early to put the tree up so iron, or sit on yer **** with a cuppa, that sounds much better.

deb8z;6987014

I've not had a Christmas tree for years and i only iron stuff when i'm … I've not had a Christmas tree for years and i only iron stuff when i'm about to wear it!!I'd opt for the tree!!

smithers;6987477

Ours goes up around the middle of December - I love Christmas, but … Ours goes up around the middle of December - I love Christmas, but putting up the tree in Novmber is a definate NO NO - It would take all the excitement out of Christmas as you would be bored with it by the time the big day came.Go and do the Ironing - LOL

king261;6987685

ironing, way to early for the tree

The JFK;6987694

[COLOR=red]It's November.[/COLOR][COLOR=red]HTH.[/COLOR]

shedboy66;6988437

no xmas tree until december its against the law!!!! well my law

Hello BORING!! ;-)

put the tree down & step away, its far too early :x

now get on with the ironing http://yoursmiles.org/tsmile/home/t6004.gif & then do the washing http://yoursmiles.org/tsmile/home/t6006.gif

but i guess you've done one or the other by now

Christmas tree up
'Tis the season to be jolly :santa::gift::stocking:

The boring option i know.....but iron.

Tooooooo early for tree. Some idiot holes by me have had the full works; tree, lights, inflatable santas,snowman etc up now for 3 weeks !!
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. I banned myself from HUKD for 3m, I saved so much money!2642
    2. Thousands of minimum wage workers to receive part of £2,000,000 compensatio…44
    3. Weekly game codes giveaway 183722
    4. How much would you pay for this chair?1214

See more discussions