Groups

Putin upping the ante

32 Comments

Original Poster

With Obama leaving Putin flexing his muscles more to follow
    news.err.ee/v/n…rad
    [img]static.err.ee/gri…png?width=1920&crop=%280%2C0%2C748%2C422.59887005649716%29&cropxunits=748&cropyunits=513&rotate=0&s.grayscale=0&s.alpha=1&quality=95&s.roundcorners=0%2C0%2C0%2C0&format=jpg[/img]

There's this weird admiration that some have for Putin, I'm guessing because nativists can't see the bigger picture.

But if Putin really does end the year with a destabilised EU (partly because of Brexit) and a Trump presidency then he will be laughing.

Original Poster

HotEnglishAndWelshDeals

There's this weird admiration that some have for Putin, I'm guessing … There's this weird admiration that some have for Putin, I'm guessing because nativists can't see the bigger picture.But if Putin really does end the year with a destabilised EU (partly because of Brexit) and a Trump presidency then he will be laughing.

and the world be truly.......

https://media.giphy.com/media/NWg7M1VlT101W/giphy.gif

Estonia must wish for a better neighbour than Russia.

Putin is **** ace. Ever wondered why ISIS have not targeted Russia?

Because Russia has a leader that not only has a set of balls but will reign down unholy hell on them. Whereas we have a lame duck president leading the West.

HotEnglishAndWelshDeals

There's this weird admiration that some have for Putin, I'm guessing … There's this weird admiration that some have for Putin, I'm guessing because nativists can't see the bigger picture.But if Putin really does end the year with a destabilised EU (partly because of Brexit) and a Trump presidency then he will be laughing.

Putin is ****** ace. Ever wondered why ISIS have not targeted Russia?

Because Russia has a leader that not only has a set of balls but will reign down unholy hell on anyone daft enough to attack his country. Whereas we have a lame duck president leading the West who talks big and consistently fails to deliver.

I think Putin wants Clinton as president as it will allow him to keep arming his military.

Edited by moderator: "Oct 07, 2016 16:28" 7th Oct 2016

shame sugababes r not together they could release the song push the button again. think Putin would like that lol.

Really would have had so much more comedic value archie

if you had left out the 'ing'

Putin can't be all bad. Russia has banned Robbie Wiiliams!

but if your Aunty is happy then you should be happy for her X)

Banned

What do you expect him to do after Western leaders calling him a war criminal?

He was never going to back down after that.

YouDontWantToKnow

What do you expect him to do after Western leaders calling him a war … What do you expect him to do after Western leaders calling him a war criminal?He was never going to back down after that.

Putin has done it to his own people.

Banned

landros1

Putin has done it to his own people.

I am lost? Done what to his own people?

Have you seen how many countries he has seized in the name of peace while the west has been to indecisive to stop him.

Banned

landros1

Have you seen how many countries he has seized in the name of peace while … Have you seen how many countries he has seized in the name of peace while the west has been to indecisive to stop him.

No. If you are talking about the Crimea I think you will find the people there actually want Russian rule.

Any others?

Banned

cchopps

Russia has made it's move

Russia has been invited by the President of Syria to remain on an ongoing basis.

American on the other hand are anti-Assad & back rebels that are trying to oust the leader of Syria..

I know which superpowers' behaviour sounds the most reasonable to me.

Liverpool_Bear

??

Egypt plane crash: Russia says jet was bombed in terror attack

An Isis affiliate claimed responsibility but Russian officials expressed … An Isis affiliate claimed responsibility but Russian officials expressed scepticism for several days, even when the UK suspended flights to Sharm.

theguardian.com/wor…ice

Banned

YouDontWantToKnow

Russia has been invited by the President of Syria to remain on an ongoing … Russia has been invited by the President of Syria to remain on an ongoing basis.American on the other hand are anti-Assad & back rebels that are trying to oust the leader of Syria.. I know which superpowers' behaviour sounds the most reasonable to me.

Then you have no idea what's at stake here. Russia, Iran, Syria. It's all the same, always has been. If you,think Assad had any say in the matter I suggest you look again without your blinkers

YouDontWantToKnow

No. If you are talking about the Crimea I think you will find the people … No. If you are talking about the Crimea I think you will find the people there actually want Russian rule. Any others?

Some people probably said the same when the Soviets annexed Kresy in 1939.

YouDontWantToKnow

Russia has been invited by the President of Syria to remain on an ongoing … Russia has been invited by the President of Syria to remain on an ongoing basis.American on the other hand are anti-Assad & back rebels that are trying to oust the leader of Syria.. I know which superpowers' behaviour sounds the most reasonable to me.

Yes, it's the superpower that supports the will of the people of Syria.

Banned

Fred Smith

Some people probably said the same when the Soviets annexed Kresy in 1939.

But in this case 97% want to be ruled by Russia.

Outstanding number.

YouDontWantToKnow

But in this case 97% want to be ruled by Russia. Outstanding number.

Makes you wonder why they had to take it by force then.

Banned

Fred Smith

Yes, it's the superpower that supports the will of the people of Syria.

Make your mind up.

Your position on Syria contradicts your position on the Crimea.

Banned

Fred Smith

Makes you wonder why they had to take it by force then.

lol

Backing out Fred. You just want to argue as always. How do I know? Because you are just contradicting yourself.

Bye

YouDontWantToKnow

Make your mind up. Your position on Syria contradicts your position on … Make your mind up. Your position on Syria contradicts your position on the Crimea.

Same contradiction can addressed to you old bean.
    Though I doubt the majority of the people of Ukraine supported the annexation of part of their territory by Russia.

Fred Smith

Same contradiction can addressed to you old bean. Though I doubt the … Same contradiction can addressed to you old bean. Though I doubt the majority of the people of Ukraine supported the annexation of part of their territory by Russia.

Correct..................
    Some people have selective memory.

WWWIII on the way.

I've always wanted to see a mushroom cloud.

I wonder if one in London can be seen from the Midlands.

Banned

reddit

WWWIII on the way.I've always wanted to see a mushroom cloud.I wonder if … WWWIII on the way.I've always wanted to see a mushroom cloud.I wonder if one in London can be seen from the Midlands.

You'll have a front row seat at no extra cost

cchopps

You'll have a front row seat at no extra cost

Do I choose Texas or France though?

Tough call.

Banned

reddit

Do I choose Texas or France though?Tough call.

You'll be fine whatever you choose, just follow this advise. Don't forget to take your mirrors of the walls.
    Edited by: "cchopps" 7th Oct 2016

Liverpool_Bear

Egypt plane crash: Russia says jet was bombed in terror attack

An Isis affiliate claimed responsibility but Russian officials expressed … An Isis affiliate claimed responsibility but Russian officials expressed scepticism for several days, even when the UK suspended flights to Sharm.

Since then Russia has bombed the holy crap out of ISIS positions in Syria, seriously weakening them.

Since then there have been no attacks on Russia or any of it's people.

Go figure.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. 5am gym crew20132
      2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767382
      3. So Brexit isn't going how a lot of Brexiters thought it would2469
      4. U.S. bombers fly off North Korea's coast in show of force1319

See more discussions