Groups

Putting movies on your iPod Touch

I have a big collection of dvds. I would like to put them on my iPod. Is this possible?? I know some dvds have copy protection but im not doing that. Im just simplying copying them to my iPod.

Any programs that do this?
    Cheeeeeerrs

7 Comments

Original Poster

No one know?

When DVDs have copy protection, it wont let you copy them any way even just to an ipod. The only way to do this would be to use special software that gets round copy protection, (this would probably be illegal) but all programs ive used for ripping dvds just stop if theyre protected well enough. There will be some programs out there but i dont know about the legality, or you could always just download them in ipod format (but that may be almost certainly illegal). I know that this is a lot of hassle but in the past I used a dvd recorder to record the DVD onto a DVD+RW and then rip this, as it doesnt have copy protection anymore. but thats all i can think of. hope ive helped.

souljacker;3264909

use this http://www.videora.com/en-us/Converter/iPod/free and easy to use

Oh does that copy straight from DVD? That will be the solution then
    That is, if it ignores the copy protection

jknoxville;3264922

Oh does that copy straight from DVD? That will be the solution thenThat … Oh does that copy straight from DVD? That will be the solution thenThat is, if it ignores the copy protection

yeah, you convert the dvd using DVD Decrypter and then use that programme to convert and transfer the file onto the ipod

There is easy to follow guides on that link i posted:thumbsup:

cool. I'll use that in the future then.
    thanks
    Do you mean this DVD decrypter? en.wikipedia.org/wik…ter

Original Poster

bump!!!
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise the Miles136 summer burning caribou comp34
      2. How long do we think it’ll be until USB C is considered as safe and univers…22
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764566
      4. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …285992

See more discussions