Groups

putting photos on to a disc in a slide show type dvd??help

Hi im looking at putting a load of photo's on to a dvd but want them to play on the tv through a dvd player like a slide show and when it goes from one photo to another for it to fade in and out and other effects i see this sort of thing on you tube and in presentations how do i make these and what software will i need, also is it easy to creat.
    many thanks

10 Comments

windows movie maker will do it I believe, however if your dvd player has the ability to read jpeg images which most do these days it may well run its own image slideshow from the images.

Original Poster

i want it to play through a dvd player on a tv.

MinstrelMan

windows movie maker will do it I believe, however if your dvd player has … windows movie maker will do it I believe, however if your dvd player has the ability to read jpeg images which most do these days it may well run its own image slideshow from the images.

my post still applies, just burn a load of jpegs to a dvd and see if it has its own inbult slideshow viewer.

If it doesnt have one then you'll need to create your own slideshow and save as some kind of movie format and use an app like nero to burn it as a DVD, of you can possibly export directly to DVD format from Windows Movie Maker I cant be sure becuase I don't use it but it's the only thing that springs to mind thats free.

Someone on here told me about a program called dvd gui, which looks like it does what you need?

Original Poster

does not have to be free

MinstrelMan

my post still applies, just burn a load of jpegs to a dvd and see if it … my post still applies, just burn a load of jpegs to a dvd and see if it has its own inbult slideshow viewer.If it doesnt have one then you'll need to create your own slideshow and save as some kind of movie format and use an app like nero to burn it as a DVD, of you can possibly export directly to DVD format from Windows Movie Maker I cant be sure becuase I don't use it but it's the only thing that springs to mind thats free.

Original Poster

just found this some thing like this would be good but this as crap reviews on reevo any one else use somethink similar thats easy to use.
    pcworld.co.uk/gbu…tml

Use PhotoDVD from VSO Software. Excellent and easy to use:

vso-software.fr/pro…php

Original Poster

whats the difference between the freedownload and the buy it for £24.99 version???? any idea,do you use this.
    sftware. Excellent and easy to use:vso-software.fr/pro…php[/quote]

Yes, I use it. The freedownload will be exactly the same but expire after 30 days so you can try before you buy. Will allow you to mix MP3's with the photo's and create a semi-video effect on the photos.

Original Poster

nice one ill try that i think inless i get a better suggestion but that looks the key
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …3721443
      2. WHY CANT I JUST TYPE IN THE TEXT BOX22
      3. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread417514151
      4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764604

See more discussions