Groups

putting pic to a deal?

how do i get a pic of a deal ive found on amazon on here?it wont let me post the deal until it gets a pic on there??

5 Comments

If u right click the pic on Amazon then click 'properterties', Highlight the Address (URL) and put that in the bit on the submit page...........think that's right;-)

Right click the image on Amazon, choose Properties, then highlight the image address and Copy, then paste into HUKD.

http://i49.tinypic.com/15x4dqo.jpg

Original Poster

hannah19790;7013222

If u right click the pic on Amazon then click 'properterties', Highlight … If u right click the pic on Amazon then click 'properterties', Highlight the Address (URL) and put that in the bit on the submit page...........think that's right;-)

Please enter a valid, numeric price. Do not include a "$". ??????! i dont get it!! ive tried just the numbers no pound symbol but it still says this?!

Predikuesi;7013233

Right click the image on Amazon, choose Properties, then highlight the … Right click the image on Amazon, choose Properties, then highlight the image address and Copy, then paste into HUKD.

Cool I was right....for a change:-D lol

eyeforabargain;7013292

Please enter a valid, numeric price. Do not include a "$". ??????! i … Please enter a valid, numeric price. Do not include a "$". ??????! i dont get it!! ive tried just the numbers no pound symbol but it still says this?!

Oh that's odd.....ur not tryig to add it in the price place are ya?

Banned

you need to just add numbers, so £29.99 would be 29.99
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. What would be HELL to you?1618
      2. Seems that Uber will NOT have it's London Licence Renewed by TFL - declarin…912
      3. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19047121
      4. word association Game73944494

See more discussions