Groups
    EXPIRED

pyjamas for a one year old-good quality

hi my sister in laws baby is one next week and she wants some pyjamas for him-not all in one ones and not with feet- she is very picky and really likes quality- anyone any ideas of where to get him some good qaulity yet still quite cheap pyjamas??
    me i am after pyjamas with feet for my 2 year old-any ideas-they can be cheap!!
    thank you

9 Comments

woolworths have some ladybird pjs in for £5 a pair they were girls and boys ie cars , barbie etc

Top price & good quality - Pumpkin Patch
    Cheapo - any supermarket

asda george do some real nice pj cheap and good quality very nice

matalan do both kinds we just brought a pair of bob the builder pjs for a fiver

M&S are great for quality

They do a pack of 3 plain white sleepsuits for £7 for age 2-3
    marksandspencer.com/gp/…ge=

They do pink and blue packs of 3 for £8 as well, I got the pink ones delivered yesterday and they are great quality and the only place I have found that does sleepsuits for 2 year olds.

They also do pyjamas with feet which are packs of 2 for around £15
    marksandspencer.com/gp/…e=1

For your friends little boy M&S sell these for £5
    marksandspencer.com/gp/…e=1

debenhams do these little booties get them with the pjs you choose will be gr8 gift lol and only £2.50 delivered
    ]http//ww…_-1

ASDA and Primark do good quality, cheap PJs

Asda and Primark ones fade pretty quickly in the wash, BHS is seem to keep well.

Original Poster

thank you- have ordered some from mand s got i think a 15 percent code and free delivery and probably quidico if it works-thank you
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Sky or virgin33
      2. Ripped off by GearBest, VERY ANGRY!2330
      3. Which android box?510
      4. Upgrading qacoustic speaker setup34

See more discussions