Groups

pyramid schemes and ebay

Banned
    There is lots on ebay, well i am assuming that is what they are selling, does ebay allow this? or are they just not being reported, as in i mean they are trying to sell the information to get freebies

7 Comments

Original Poster Banned

whatsThePoint;8456984

If they are selling info to get free items that isn't pyramid selling

the info they are selling is for pyramid schemes, i bet that doesnt make any sense either :oops:

Original Poster Banned

whatsThePoint;8457015

post an item number as example

ok, sorry, i know what i am trying to say but it doesnt seem to make sense

item number 290428758826

Original Poster Banned

whatsThePoint;8457032

It will be a link to site that rewards you for filling in surveys etcsuch … It will be a link to site that rewards you for filling in surveys etcsuch as http://www.ezyfree.com/

ok, ta, ide probably die before i ever filled in enough for an iphone :oops:

Banned

sassie;8457020

ok, sorry, i know what i am trying to say but it doesnt seem to make … ok, sorry, i know what i am trying to say but it doesnt seem to make senseitem number 290428758826

Wow, that's pretty low. Not only will the seller gain from referring the winner via his link but he's also charging for the privilege!

Original Poster Banned

Danielj88;8457205

Wow, that's pretty low. Not only will the seller gain from referring the … Wow, that's pretty low. Not only will the seller gain from referring the winner via his link but he's also charging for the privilege!

exactly, so it is like a pyramid scheme

Banned

No it's not allowed, those kinds of listings if reported will usually be removed if ebay can be bothered.

Original Poster Banned

whatsThePoint;8457423

Do you know what a pyramid scheme is?

obviously not, i thought it was where you had to refer people, who then had to refer people, etc,etc
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19047132
      2. Do cheeky drivers annoy you when they park outside your house and leave it …2240
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767346
      4. What would be HELL to you?2634

See more discussions