Q. For T-Mobile contract customers

5 replies
Found 24th Oct 2010
I have a T-Mobile sim only 30 day contract.

Does anyone know whether it is possible to change number with an orange PAYG sim i have ? Transfer the number to my T-mobile contract in easier words.

I'm going to call T-Mobile tomorrow, just wondered if anyone had done it before i do

5 Comments

Banned

yes you can port your number, you need to get a pac code from orange and give it to t-mobile, remember the sim will become void and any credit on it will be gone
Edited by: "sassie" 24th Oct 2010

call orange, ask for a pac code. call tmobile and give them the pac code. takes a few working days to transfer the number over. no big issues.

I believe you'll have to contact Orange for a PAC code (to transfer the number). I'm sure the number needs to be 'ported' at the time of purchase,; however some network providers do give a short time limit in order for you to port.

Original Poster

Many thanks for the replies, i will also call orange tomorrow for the pac code

Pr3cious18

I believe you'll have to contact Orange for a PAC code (to transfer the … I believe you'll have to contact Orange for a PAC code (to transfer the number). I'm sure the number needs to be 'ported' at the time of purchase,; however some network providers do give a short time limit in order for you to port.

really? i thought by law you can transfer you number between networks WHENEVER you want, not during a certain time of purchase..
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. What's you favourite 60s 70s 80s song ?993251
    2. word association Game74244916
    3. Add one, leave one game54415442
    4. The never ending counting with pictures thread !4604813

See more discussions